Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

LEEROY!!! (More World of Warcraft)

Found this on Big Boys.com, and I couldn't stop laughing.

Basically, it features a bunch of clan members (I think) who are apparently, trying to accomplish an extremely difficult task. They carefully plan a precise operation, which they are to carry out with military precision, but then, along come Leeroy to ruin it all...

[URL=http://www.big-boys.com/articles/leeroy.html]Leeroy[/URL]

Regards,
Morden

Comments

• MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I might be born under a rock, but, who or what is this Leeroy that keeps popping up everywhere? I guess its not so much a person, but a penomena, but who, what, where??
  • Maybe he's the next Star Wars Kid? ;)

Regards,
    Morden
  • [url]http://forums.firstones.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=828[/url]

:p
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    I was going to say, that looks familier....

BTW, what "calculator" was that guy using to figure the survival rate of 32.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333% (just think its funny that he [i]had[/i] to mention the repeating 3s)

Jake
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    anything, I believe. He most likely had probability and stats sheets printed out or on a screen somewhere. It's like when me and my old roomate would play Civ III. On occasion, we would pull out a calculator and plug in the numbers, trying best to see how the hell our massive, epic battle would turn out and if we really had reached a safe margin. Of course, we also used "three repeating" as necessary, and once even "Three three three three three three three three three three three three three three three three three three three three three three three--" "..."
  • I'm pretty sure it was staged. :p
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    except that Leeroy shows up more then once...he also is known to take highly valued items from his clan and then switch clans. (Or whatever they are called in WoW)
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]I'm pretty sure it was staged. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Had me rolling on the floor, though... :D

"LET'S DO THIS!!! LEEEEEROOOOOOYYYY, JEEEENNNKINSSSSSSS!!!"

Regards,
    Morden
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by A2597 [/i]
    [B]except that Leeroy shows up more then once...[/B][/QUOTE]This would suggest to me that they're all staged. :p
  • It was staged. The guild admitted it after the thread in the wow forums reached 40 pages or so.
  • LOL! I did have a sort of "comedy sketch" style [i]je ne se qua[/i] about it. :D

Regards,
    Morden
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morden279 [/i]
    [B]LOL! I did have a sort of "comedy sketch" style [i]je ne se qua[/i] about it. :D

Regards,
    Morden [/B][/QUOTE][i]Je ne sais quoi[/i]. Crazy Brit. :D
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B][i]Je ne sais quoi[/i]. Crazy Brit. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Je ne comprede vous! :D

Regards,
    Morden