Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

New Interview

PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
Sadly Worf and I were unable to interview Bruce Boxleitner or JMS this summer, but we were able to interview someone else yesterday at the London Film and Comic Con!

Find out who here: [URL=http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.html]Convention Website[/URL] (second guest listed)

Biggles has promised to put it online soon!

We hope you like it :)

- WorPhi

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I have to say, it is truly an interesting interview!
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    After reading this, I almost think we can forgive her.

Almost.
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    Me want to see the Interview with her.

Whats his face will like this.
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    Simmonds?

:D
  • ArethusaArethusa Universal Cathode
    Oh oh interview Val. Spartan was really good.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    I believe that event was a while ago. Where did you vanish to until now? :)
    The great big date at the top of that page says 25th and 26th of June. Coupled with their statement in IRC of "Guess who we saw [b]yesterday[/b]" (emphasis mine), I'm forced to guess that the event was not very long ago. :) Now the events where Bruce and jms were supposed to be but couldn't were a while ago, but those arn't the events in question here. All of this of course raises interesting questions in bored PhD students' heads about the nature of time.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Time.

I measure that in meters.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Hehe, Im assuming its J-nway youre talking about here, will be interesting to read from what Biggles and Sanfam are saying..
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Random Chaos [/i]
    [B]Time.

I measure that in meters. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually the right unit of length for time would be one polish sloty
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    Blakes 7 was the bomb.. What a great violent ending to a story with a definite end not a meandering neverending story. I am curious how Nicola Bryant is doing, is she in any new stuff?
    The ending was absolutely brilliant. Apparently, however, it wasn't really the ending. Spoiler: Notice that we never saw Avon die, unlike all the rest? Well apparently there was meant to be a follow on set a while later, with an older Avon being a mentor to a new rebellion. Now the guy who played Avon and a bunch of others have [url=http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=blakes%207%20a%20rebellion%20reborn&hl=en&ie=UTF-8]bought the rights[/url] and are [i]apparently[/i] working on it. They have a [url=http://www.blakes7.com/]website[/url] and everything. Of course, stories about a sequel pop up fairly regularly every few years or so.
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    They actually obtained a domain..very interesting. I hope it isn't a kiddy movie ..the original series was not really a kiddy show. The figure looks like a child.
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Random Chaos [/i]
    [B]Time.

I measure that in meters. [/B][/QUOTE]

I measure time in meters/second...

Jake
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Freejack [/i]
    [B]I measure time in meters/second...

Jake [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats how you measure snuggling..
  • "...the blazingly fast speed of 1 sec/sec..."