Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Babylon 5 Easter egg in "Sacred UNDERWORLD"

Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite RangerGermany
[URL=http://sacred.ingame.de/article.php?intID=1094&intTemplate=63&intSite=11]here[/URL] you can find the links to the Screenshots (Invasion der Schatten)

Comments

• Wow, Thats pretty blatent, but hey, is this Sacred game any good? I may have to get it now.
  • ZoltanZoltan Ranger
    It is okay. However, very bugged... (original) and so you have to get the expansion and/or download very large patches/updates to get most of the bugs! hehe.

I got 'em both, finished original, and somewhere around half-way thru expansion,..... but probably'll never finish it since I don't have time to play between reading and working and "JO". heh

Graphics are awesome (you can even see RINGS and AMULETS on your character when zoomed in all the way).
    Sound is pretty cool.
    Characters are okay... with interesting and unique new additions.
    Gameplay's okay... tho it's nothing fancy or new or innovative (too much clicking and dragging still).
    Ability to ride horses is cool, and so is being able to trample your enemies with 'em.

Wasn't too impressed with the expansion, way too weird and complex... and epileptics should be careful with that one! lol Could be a very seizure-inducing experience. Too many colors and moving things all over the screen cluttering stuff up, hard to keep track and follow it all at times. In that aspect, the original does far better.

Anyway, get it if you want, or wait 'till it goes down in price. Mostly, I was NOT dissappointed, nor regretted buying the expansion (original I got as a gift).

-Zoltan
  • ZoltanZoltan Ranger
    BTW... I can't understand a freakin' word that website said. Can someone clue me in how to find the egg? Thanx! I haven't found any eggs yet in the expansion, but in the original I found all of 'em (I believe).

-Zoltan
  • I can't read it either, but i was able to figure it out eventually. If you scroll down the page you will eventually see the heading "Invasion der Schatten" in that paragraph is a few links to pictures, the one marked "laser" is the egg.
  • ZoltanZoltan Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akrovah [/i]
    [B]I can't read it either, but i was able to figure it out eventually. If you scroll down the page you will eventually see the heading "Invasion der Schatten" in that paragraph is a few links to pictures, the one marked "laser" is the egg. [/B][/QUOTE]

OMFreakin'G!!!!! That's amazing! Now I have to start playin' it again, and find that egg!! heh.. There was also something on there, that I saw about: "If you go to Zahadum, you will die." hehe... Great stuff!! I'm glad the SACRED team is into B5... hey, maybe some of 'em are even on this board!! HI GUYS (if you're watching/reading). Great game!!! (Lil' brown-nosin' never hurts... hehe)

:D :D :D :D

-Zoltan
  • ZoltanZoltan Ranger
    *Nyuck*

They spelled "Za'Ha'Dum" wrong. heheh... "If you go to Zhadum, you will die."

*Chuckles* :D

-Zoltan
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Its actually spelled "Z'ha'dum"
  • ZoltanZoltan Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Messiah [/i]
    [B]Its actually spelled "Z'ha'dum" [/B][/QUOTE]

Meh.... Everyone's a critic.

-Zoltan