Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Great to see the boards still going . . .

Well, I have been out for about three years, but I am really glad to see the boards and website alive and well.

The Babylon Project looks pretty amazing! I can't get fileplanet to work, and I am not cool or up to date enough to understand the bit torrent thing, but the pictures brought a smile to my face.

It reminded me of 1997-1998 and arguments over how a starfury keyboard controls should work. . . and later, much more important arguments over the physics of a vorlon forklift. . . .

Comments

• SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Good to see you still kicking. :D Come and stay for a while! (And oh yeah...work on the wiki ;))

Also, I noticed the '2' in your name. If by any chance you wanted your original acount back...you can simply PM me and I could verify enough information to prove you are you :p
  • Funny you should mention that!

I emailed you last night at some ubsurd hour asking for just that. . .as for verifying who I am, we could recreate the argument over whether Starfuries carry missiles (solved by the first TNT movie thank goodness), or laugh at the fact that we upgraded our machines at least twice in anticipation of the game that never came (oh, and that we answered eight million posts by noobs asking what the necessary specs for the game were:-) ). Good to hear from you, the new site design is excellent, you have been very busy.

These past few years I have been beyond the Great Rim, and learning to be an adult, which is much less fun than college was.
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Ah, but what about the extra pulse guns on the Starfury? Both pairs of them. ;)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Re: Funny you should mention that!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Death Firstone2 [/i]
    [B]These past few years I have been beyond the Great Rim, and learning to be an adult, which is much less fun than college was. [/B][/QUOTE]

I can attest to that. It was so un-fun that I gave it up after 3 months and went back to uni. :)
  • David. . .

That's funny, I actually had to decide whether I wanted to bring up the argument over the second set of pulse cannons on the starfury, but my memories were so horrific regarding that topic that I chose the much more gentlemanly argument over missiles.

How about the pulse cannons on the back of the starfury?

Being an adult sucks, I sure could have used a vorklift to clean the salt off of the bottom of my car today :) Come to think of it, why doesn't my car sing songs to me. . .
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    Ah yes, trying to decide if the Badger was the real name, or even canon (no pun intended)
  • Yes, I'm happy as well but it would be nice if there was some news to be talking about ie a new movie, mini-series, spin-off etc.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Yay! Welcome back! :D
  • Ditto on new news

The nice thing about being away as long as I have been is that it makes it seem like there has been a ton of new developments.

Sadly, no new movies or show anouncements. . .and I was never all that interested in comic books. . .so I guess JMS is out of my area of interest. I was reading about his attempts to get in on returning Star Trek to positive territory and that made me think of this site.

I think a multi-year story arc for a trek set after all of the shows could have been a great thing. That non-sense by Rick and Co. about Trek being tired. . .worst excuse from a bad business man I have heard in a long time. . . .like McDonald's CEO saying that they are going to close all McD's for a few years till people miss them. LOL.