Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Wiki needs a DVD Image team!

SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
Any chance you could join up in the Wiki project? At this point in time, the information is finally starting to stabilize, but we're left with an encyclopedia without any images!

So basically...I'm looking to recruit members to go through and get screencaps of people, places, ships, etc and either upload and insert them into the article yourself or stockpile and send them off in one large load.

Anybody up for the task?

Comments

• Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    i can do it
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    So that's one. Anybody else? Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    If I wasn't in the middle of something for the next several weeks I'd offer some of my time to help...

;)
    So you're now recruited for when you're done. ;)

Remember, Work is life!
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    This reminds me, I still need to order that DVD, "Ferris Bueller's Day Off." :D

Well, I could send in some screenshots.

The question is, which ones do you need? Where to start? That Wiki seems quite exhaustive.

I also don't have the Crusade box set yet. :o
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stingray [/i]
    [B]The question is, which ones do you need? Where to start? [/B][/QUOTE]

[url]http://forums.firstones.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8455[/url]
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stingray [/i]
    [B]The question is, which ones do you need? Where to start? That Wiki seems quite exhaustive. [/B][/QUOTE]

Start...anywhere! There's no minimum level of work, but there's also no maximum ;) If you could edit articles, that'd be even more awesome. I don't have my DVDs here, so I'm limited to purely making small corrections based on my already weak memory.

So if you just happen to find an article that could use a screenshot...see if you can get one for it. Even the smallest, most trivial things are made nicer with screenshots. :D
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    I think I'll first need to figure out how to edit anything on that wiki before I start the screenshot press. :o
    Stingray, it's very easy. Just create an account and/or log in...and click the "edit" button at the top of the page. :p For uploading images, simply click on "Upload File" on the nav bar (near the bottom)

For those of you curious how to do stuff or who just want to mess around, I've created [url=http://tgm.firstones.com/wiki/TGM:Sandbox]The Sandbox[/url]. Enjoy!