Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Legend of the Rangers DVD

Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
My word, our beloved B5 forum is nearly empty!!! Sigh...

Anyway when are we supposed to be getting Legend of the Rangers on DVD? Seem to remember a mention of a release around October/November time.

Comments

• croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    i think we should collaps the 4 series forums into one. It would help stimulate disucssion maybe. Or just kidnap people from b5tv.com
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    I like the second idea. Shall we go in the night with morph gas and a large sack, or draw them in voluntarily with an elaborate ruse?

As for the DVD, I haven't heard anything about it. I suspect it's trapped in the same limbo as the quote book and the Mongoose novels and comics.
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by David of Mac [/i]
    [B]As for the DVD, I haven't heard anything about it. I suspect it's trapped in the same limbo as the quote book and the Mongoose novels and comics. [/B][/QUOTE]
    [url]http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000AAVE1E/qid%3D1126068894/202-9775356-3199857[/url]
    here it is:)
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Well, back in the day, we were kind of expecting nothing but insane growth from this stuff, being as there was a potential new series coming out (B5LR), and later a movie! (TMoS). That didn't go well :p
  • I hope the books will be the Jinxo Trilogy.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Cool, can't wait to get it. I know the pilot brought mixed views but I really enjoyed LOTR. Will make a nice addition to the collection.

On the news front the B5 scripts thing is very interesting! I wonder if they'll do a hard back edition... I'd like them to do a special collectors pack or something as I just hate buying paper editions of books. Sure it costs more but its usually worth the investment.
  • I'll be oredering this one. Allthough I didn't really like the movie that much. I even prefer The Gathering over it.
  • NorlionNorlion Earthforce Officer
    I want to hear the sphere weapon scream from our overexerted female security officer again.

Oh and talk to the hand the face doesn't want to hear it.