Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

*explode*

SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
I hate finals week.

I've destroyed my sleep schedule thanks to the worst possible arrangement today: an 8 AM presentation with a 6 PM exam..coming up in 1:15.

I hate finals week.

My solution was to sleep at 12:00 until 4:00, which gave me some energy again, but sacrificed study time. And of course, I've still got my contemporary moral problems exam to do...and no time to do it. Once I get back from class, I'll likely crash and recover the other nine hours of accumulated sleep I'm still missing.

I hate finals week.

So now I'm almost done condensing 10 weeks of notes on the operations of every aspect of computer hardware into an 8x11 crib sheet...just in case we're allowed one this time. I hope so.

Oh well. It'll all be over soon. On the bright side, my sister is coming to visit me this friday, but I'm going to be pulling double and triple shifts at The Commons (on campus cafeteria) to fill that gap, so I can't do much until then, which means I may also be missing out on the fancy ass pre-thanksgiving dinner made from the free turkey my friends are getting. Blah!

I hate finals week. That is all.

Comments

• TEAH fuck finals n the eduction GET DRUBK!

but seriously GOOD LUCK! Slay the beastly exam & conquer the unjust in your contemporary moral problems exam!

While I pwn you in civ 4 you can just skip your turns k?
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    Having my last obligatory exam EVER on the 8.december. After that I just have to finish my masterthesis on the 1.june 2006.....
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Lucked out and only have a couple finals this semester... still going to be hell though with various projects and things. Good luck, at least itll be over soon!
  • AlaricAlaric Damn kids! Get off my island!
    good luck to all you poor students!

It's downhill from there...:D
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    well i aint got finals yet thank god! but i do have 7 degree exams starting a week on tuesday:(

it doesnt help that all i want to do at the moment (and seem to be finding ways to do it) is get hammered and forget about the whole thing!........tho i did pull a mighty fine looking bird last night, so maybe its not all bad;)
  • finals a week away for me...

and thankfully, thanksgiving gave me four days home...

I got home, and suddenly relized I was tired.

and slept.

and slept.

and am now good to go! :D
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    thats why im going home this weekend:D
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    And now, A%, it's time to sleep some more :D
  • I kind of miss being educated and intelligent then again I don't.