Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

BSG Mod Trailer released

The HLP thread can be found [url=http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,36938.0.html.html]here[/url]. I must say it looks great with the source code project. The implementation of cockpits in the FS2 engine is something I have been waiting for for a long time. Hopefully TBP guys will be able to do it as well.

Comments

• ArethusaArethusa Universal Cathode
    That does look nifty, but the main thing that always kept me from caring much about Freespace mods was the physics, and it looks like that hasn't changed. Are they going to be sticking WW2: the arcade game, or is that changing?
  • There has been talk of incorporating some implemented physics (FS2's current physics-reality is limited to 'rolling' stops). We are implementing lateral thrusters to hopefully come closer to the moves done in the show...

Oh yeah, and we're working on a kick-ass storyline that remains true to Moore's BSG, but ALSO expounds on events only mentioned in the series:-D

If you don't play this when it's released, you're really gonna miss out! But that's just my opinion;-)

Chris "Dukeman42"
    Writer/casting director
    BSG: Beyond the Red Line
    an FS2:Open total conversion
  • ArethusaArethusa Universal Cathode
    If you guys can pull together some serious physics, I assure you I'd be in love. Independance War 2 with grittier atmosphere, more lethality, and a real storyline would make you my bestest best friend.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I'd love to see real physics in the Freespace engine for the B5 mod. :) It'd also rock for this.
  • WHOW...FAST SITE...
    downloaded at 1400KB a second. :D

That said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEET!
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    Sweet!