Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Stargate Atlantis in Canada!!!

Needless to say anything more :P

*Watch 2x11* :)

Comments

• HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    o_O
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    According to [URL=http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/11/claudiablackjoinsisg-1icas.shtml]Gateworld[/URL] Claudia Black aka Vala is gonna be a full time cast member next season :( I sense my interest in next season of Fargate may be somewhat lacking...
  • I think that's the best news I've heard all ever.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    aww no, not you too! i cant stand her (Vala that is), she really annoyes the hell out of me!
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I'm not pleased to hear shes coming back as a full time cast member.

The only time I thought she was actually funny, was in the scene where they went to meet the senator and convince him to continue funding Stargate Command.

So who is next to join the cast, maybe Wayne Pygram as an Orii.

Worf
    ok, that was kinda funny..........but a whole season of her??? thats above and beyond the call of duty!
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    Actually, "Regular Cast Member" doesn't mean "All episodes".

If you look at B5: though Andreas Katsulas and Peter Jurasik are regulars and billed in the main titles, they didn't appear in every episode of every season...
    Re: Stargate Atlantis in Canada!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mundane [/i]
    [B]Needless to say anything more :P

*Watch 2x11* :) [/B][/QUOTE]

just watched it. if only the first part had been as good as that!
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    Yeah not bad. Some good bits. Stargate is a show you can just watch and be happy with without having to complain. It's light entertainment at its finest. No really. :D