Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

How to scare your wife (Mastercard does Star Wars)

[url]http://www.davesdaily.com/videoclips/198-priceless.htm[/url]

Comments

• bobobobo (A monkey)
    Tonight is the night you...get a divorce!
  • Thank f*ck, I actually got a reply! :D

My mate actually has the voice changer mask and a large black cloak. I dread to think what ideas he'll get when I show him this. (He's also an overgrown kid with a long-suffering wife.) ;)
  • shadow boxershadow boxer The Finger Painter & Master Ranter
    crashed firefox.......
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Yah. Sheesh. That really wasn't that funny after thinking about it.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I agree. I don't see the humor.
  • Why does nobody like my threads? *Cries*
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    It's not that we don't like your thread, but that we don't like you and are being extra spiteful to drive the point home.

You should be proud. ;)
  • D'oh! Well, this has certainly been 6 years of my life well spent... :D
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    *cautiously raises head*

I liked it. Im sure the wife wouldnt have seen the funny side, and I do feel kinda sorry for her, but it was still amusing
  • I was laughing more at the stupidity of the guy himself. Like I said, he reminds of me of one of my mates to an uncanny level. Just the sort of thing he'd do...
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    yeah, i was definitely laughing more at the guy than anything else
  • AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    Many years ago I was working on a death costume, with a black empty hood instead of the traditional skull. I had the scythe and transparent "Freddy" claws that flickered with red LEDs behind them.

I finished it at about 1:30 am and went upstairs to show my wife. She said it was cool and dropped off to sleep again.

Next morning she hits me for giving her nightmares the rest of that night!

On Halloween itself we went to her parents' house and I met her brother as he came down the stairs into the dark kitchen. The scream was priceless, a memory I shall treasure forever.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    How did you achieve the black empty hood look?
  • maxdamagemaxdamage Earthforce Officer
    :laugh:

maxdamage