Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Zathras?

The characters of Zathras (there was ten brothers?) were a race of unknown origin. The oldest Zathras was one of the caretaker of great machine and travelled to the past with Sinclair.

Is there anyone who might know what is the race of Zathras. It looks (in someway) mixed Dilgar and Bhakiri..

Comments

• It's never been said what the Zathrai are as far as I know.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarthCaligula [/i]
    [B]It's never been said what the Zathrai are as far as I know. [/B][/QUOTE] What about B5 books? Have you read them all?
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Ive read most of them, and as far as i can remember his origins still remain a mystery
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowDancer [/i]
    [B]Ive read most of them, and as far as i can remember his origins still remain a mystery [/B][/QUOTE] Ok thanks. Well I think it is sometimes better that we dont know everything :)
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I always thought they were a creation of the species that created the great machine.
  • Well, Fiona Avery said in an issue of B5 magazine that the Zathrai were on some ship flying by Epsilon 3, and Varn was going to kill them for getting too close originally, but decided to keep them since he found them interesting. That's also how I know that Zathrai is the plural form.
  • interesting....

But funny! :D