Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

WTF is up with SciFi?

JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
I hear rumors that BSG may end up in new time slots and day slot as well...

grrrr...

Comments

• SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Ha-haaaa! Forced budget reductions. [/Phil Seben]
  • Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    They have those rumors all the time. I doubt they will change the time in the middle of the season. When that happens its usually bad. Time changes need to be made at the start of the season. The problem is Sci Fi got greedy and wanted original programming all year round. They thought they could slug it out with the big networks. The result is BSG has had its worst ratings ever. It was a really retarded move. They couldn't have put it better in an article I read. The off season for network TV is the best gift ever given to cable. Why the hell do some cable networks feel the need to go against this! There is also the problem that friday night has always been a bad night. Firday is the worst day after saturday to put on programming. People usually go out friday nights. Particularly the 18-34 demographic which is one of the most important for BSG. Last rumor was that they were considering moving it to wednesday at 8:00pm. I would love for it to be on wednesday but 8:00pm seems a little early. The friday slot is really a hold over from when the series began. It was put in the slot to get the lead in from Stargate which was back then their most popular show.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    When a network starts messing aruond with the times during a season, it usually means they're trying to kill the show.

Worf
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    or maybe it means that its run by a bunch of bloody morons!:rolleyes:
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [url=http://www.gateworld.net/galactica/news/2006/11/time_slot_change_in_the_winds_for_ibsgi.shtml]link[/url]
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    correction: it IS run by a bunch of bloody morons!:rolleyes: