Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

If you ever want to see your Sanfam again...

13»

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sataicallista [/i]
    [B]Anything you want to know about them I can tell you. I'm in the fan club so I know WAY more than the average Disturbed fan.....[/B][/QUOTE]

Does that make you disturbed?
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    She knows Sanfam?

Oh wait. So do I.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Yes, but she [i]knows[/i] Sanfam.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [B]I've found it works just as well for me if I'm by myself as with others, though with others is more fun :D
    I'm really lucky. Here in Rochester we have a nightclub with a nice big dance floor that on Thursdays plays lots of Disturbed along with Korn, NIN, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, Lacuna Coil, Rammstein, etc., so every week I get to share my Disturbed love with at least a few others as obsessed as I am. We tear the floor up...figuratively speaking of course :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh. Sounds like a nightclub I could go to. Im into Rammstein, NIN and Marilyn Manson as well..

Here in Gothenburg, the underground scene is pretty big. We have a "synth"-club almost every weekend, and if that wont suffice, several other clubs play the heavier stuff weekends and weekdays. Also, 2 fetish clubs play synthetic music mostly. Wierd thing is I go to those places a lot less often when Im living here than when Im not. Could be related to my ex working in several of those places..
  • Fetish clubs? Wanna fill us in there Messiah?
    Nothing to fill in, just great club with great music and cool clothing.. ;)
    [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF0AqPujjaM]This [/URL] is who I watched live this wednesday. Fantastic to finally see them. [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laibach_%28band%29]Laibach[/URL].
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Messiah [/i]
    [B]Heh. Sounds like a nightclub I could go to. Im into Rammstein, NIN and Marilyn Manson as well..

Here in Gothenburg, the underground scene is pretty big. We have a "synth"-club almost every weekend, and if that wont suffice, several other clubs play the heavier stuff weekends and weekdays. Also, 2 fetish clubs play synthetic music mostly. Wierd thing is I go to those places a lot less often when Im living here than when Im not. Could be related to my ex working in several of those places.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Gothenburg, what an appropriate name :)
    I wish the underground scene was bigger here. There's just so much damn hip hop and rap and crappy pop! Most of the clubs around here focus on that, Vertex is the only one of it's kind in the city. There are many bars that host metal and alternative local bands of course, our local music scene is very alive actually, but no other place has a large dance floor devoted weekly to metal. And where I used to live, in central Illinois, you'd never find a place like it. Damn conservative midwesterners. :mad:
    [B][URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF0AqPujjaM]This [/URL] is who I watched live this wednesday. Fantastic to finally see them. [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laibach_%28band%29]Laibach[/URL]. [/B][/QUOTE]

Nice! Good stuff :)
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [B]... And where I used to live, in central Illinois, you'd never find a place like it. Damn conservative midwesterners. :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah so you're going to Hell as well huh?

:D
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    *beckons to her boat*

Join the club! We've got shirts!

And pie! :)
    [B]Gothenburg, what an appropriate name :)
    I wish the underground scene was bigger here. There's just so much damn hip hop and rap and crappy pop! Most of the clubs around here focus on that, Vertex is the only one of it's kind in the city. There are many bars that host metal and alternative local bands of course, our local music scene is very alive actually, but no other place has a large dance floor devoted weekly to metal. And where I used to live, in central Illinois, you'd never find a place like it. Damn conservative midwesterners. :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, every other town cept Gothenburg and Stockholm in Sweden is more or less like that.. In fact I just heard one of the clubs in Gothenburg closed down a few weeks ago.. :(
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JackN [/i]
    [B]Ah so you're going to Hell as well huh?

:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Gladly! :D
    [B]Yeah, every other town cept Gothenburg and Stockholm in Sweden is more or less like that.. In fact I just heard one of the clubs in Gothenburg closed down a few weeks ago.. :( [/B][/QUOTE]

Well that bites. :(
  • EternityEternity Elite Ranger
    Getting back on the Subject of Sanfam.... :D

You can keep him, but unless you let that bird on the right go free I'll come after you, and given that I have not seen the resident head-case Warleader around recently I bagsey his job, and will set myself and my hordes of insane (and conviently invisible to everybody else) plebs onto you :D :D

:noidea:
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    I have returned the Sanfam, he has been taken over again by the SataiCallista :)
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dax [/i]
    [B]I have returned the Sanfam, he has been taken over again by the SataiCallista :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Muhah :D
    And soon he shall by my slave.

I shall have him bring forth the Armies of the Llort, lead the Aardvarks of Doom, strike from the Great Hamster Cage, and drop the Drazi war upon us all!

Muhahahahahahahaha.
  • ArethusaArethusa Universal Cathode
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Random Chaos [/i]
    [B]And soon he shall by my slave.

I shall have him bring forth the Armies of the Llort, lead the Aardvarks of Doom, strike from the Great Hamster Cage, and drop the Drazi war upon us all!

Muhahahahahahahaha. [/B][/QUOTE]
    That sounds... pretty hot.

Tell me more in.. great detail.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I feel like a physically and mentally abused hackey sack.
  • ArethusaArethusa Universal Cathode
    I didn't know you were into that.
    I must take ransom pictures!
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Arethusa [/i]
    [B]I didn't know you were into that. [/B][/QUOTE]

Neither did I. :p