Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

I am become Darth_Dax, Dark Lord of the Sith

[IMG]http://aurora.omgod.com/gallery/d/3190-2/DSC05609_001.JPG[/IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------

[IMG]http://aurora.omgod.com/gallery/d/3187-2/DSC05607.JPG[/IMG]

Comments

• AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    Welcome to the Dark Side.

We have cookies.
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    But the Light Side over here has a laaaarge bowl of various nuts, dried fruit and [b]chocolate[/b]!
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Data Crystal [/i]
    [B]But the Light Side over here has a laaaarge bowl of various nuts, dried fruit and [b]chocolate[/b]! [/B][/QUOTE]

Chocolate gives me diarrhea, dried fruit are icky and nuts give me rash..

So I prefer the Dark Side for what it can do for me instead. :p
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    If it is white chocolate, JMS has written that it is surely a creation of the Shadows..
  • AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    White chocolate is a heretical invention. It should not be called "chocolate" at all, but truly labeled as "sugary wax."

Our cookies come in a variety of flavors, with as much chocolate as you like in them.

My particular favorite is the chocolate chip oatmeal cookie. I plan to have many of these in the coming month.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    oatmeal rasen is superior
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    My chocolate's black... all black. I prefer my chocolate like I prefer my women... harcore, ground up and in the freezer.

Seriously, I hate your greasy, average chocolate. But throw me something that's mainly meant for baking and such which has 70% or more pure cocoa and you've found something I like. :D

Finnish Fazer shoves out this "Block" -brand... the black label HC is ecstatic. <3
  • ArethusaArethusa Universal Cathode
    Out of curiosity, who made that jacket?

/"One day, he'll be a [i]real[/i] boy."
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Data Crystal [/i]
    [B]My chocolate's black... all black. I prefer my chocolate like I prefer my women... harcore, ground up and in the freezer.

Seriously, I hate your greasy, average chocolate. But throw me something that's mainly meant for baking and such which has 70% or more pure cocoa and you've found something I like. :D

Finnish Fazer shoves out this "Block" -brand... the black label HC is ecstatic. <3 [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh...70%+ Cacao....the best there is. Hershey's version is ok, I personally prefer the imported stuff we can get at Wegman's.....bittersweet never tasted so good. :D
    Hershey's is garbage. Tastes like West African slave labor.

I require coat information.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Arethusa [/i]
    [B]Hershey's is garbage. Tastes like West African slave labor.

I require coat information. [/B][/QUOTE]

I bought the coat at a Women's clothing store a few years ago.. Reitmans in Canada.
    Yeah, but who made it? Just unusual to see a duffle hood on a pea coat.