Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Holiday Cards!

Either post or PM me your address and what type of card (Christmas, etc...) you want and I will mail you one! :D

Comments

• Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Could I get one with the correct lottery numbers in Finland for this years last lottery?

Or a nekkid image of *******?

Oh shit no.. scratch that second one, I want a nekkid image of Boomer from Galactica, aka Grace Park.
  • [url=http://sga-project.com/stuff/grace_park/34.jpg]Too much clothing[/url] for your taste?
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    you got any cards of sanfam's abduction?
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    Dang! Grace Park really isn't among my favourites, but with those boots...? I guess anything goes. :D

Would those cards have anything to do with any sort of white powder? :p
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    Refa, seems I have an image to send you after all!

Shadow Dancer, I can send you a pic of Sanfam's abduction, just pick [URL=http://aurora.omgod.com/gallery/v/ns/roadtrip2006/sanransom/]which one you want[/URL]

Data Crystal: :P

Seriously though, we did this on another forum (the mod staff exchanged them) I was a part of once, it was neat to get cards from all over the world, I've got a couple PMs so far, keep em coming! :D
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eclecticonaut [/i]
    [B][url=http://sga-project.com/stuff/grace_park/34.jpg]Too much clothing[/url] for your taste? [/B][/QUOTE]

Way too much, and wrong side on the pic..

heh.
    P. S.

I would like to get a card.. but I dont want you to go through the trouble in writing and having to pay for postage.. so wont tell you my address. hehe.
  • Haven't you heard of email Christmas cards? ;)
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]P. S.

I would like to get a card.. but I dont want you to go through the trouble in writing and having to pay for postage.. so wont tell you my address. hehe. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh that's not a problem at all, I love doing things like this! :D

If you want an e-christmas card instead, PM me your email address and I'll get you one of those. :)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    The annoying thing about christmas and birthday cards is that I never know how long to keep them for.
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    Me neither. But I've found a good way to go around it. For as long as I can remember, I've stuck them away on the same small box... so I have a small box with cards dating back to my 5th or 6th birthday or some such. :D I'm guessing it's going to be a riot at 20 years or so. Or at my funeral, which probably kicks in 3 years from now, with my luck. :D
  • My dad is a nitpicking clean freak...Everytime I go away I find something either moved or missing. I am currently missing my hospital documents and all the bday cards and christmas cards...PRETTY FUCKED UP.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Cabl3 Guy [/i]
    [B]...PRETTY FUCKED UP. [/B][/QUOTE]

you? or your dad?:D :p
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I hoard stuff as well, hate throwing something away as it could make fun reading when I'm tired and bored. Or maybe it will make me mega cash on Ebay in 30 years *looks at B5 collectables on shelf*

I like to keep important cards, like 21st birthday ones and others that mark an occassion of sentimental value.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    So who else wants cards now then? :)
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Im still thinking.. ;)
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    ok I am going to put a deadline of midnight EST on Wed Dec 6th 2006 on these, I want to make sure that the mail will get there in time and since some of them have to go quite far...

Wed @ midnight, post by then! :)
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    *bump*

midnight tonight!
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    I don't need one :) - we're all virtual here :)
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Random Chaos [/i]
    [B]I don't need one :) - we're all virtual here :) [/B][/QUOTE]

just like your virtually sane? :p
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I dont know what to do with it, thanks anyway.. :)
  • AlaricAlaric Damn kids! Get off my island!
    Thanks for the offer Dax, sorry I missed the deadline.
    Thanks for the card, not Grace Park but close enough. hehe.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    Hey, you said kinky! ;)
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    Oh hey, you got that pretty quick?
    Yup.. pretty fast.. and I was talking about nude, dominatrix kinky.. that was just well.. taleban kinky.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    [B]Yup.. pretty fast.. and I was talking about nude, dominatrix kinky.. that was just well.. taleban kinky. [/B][/QUOTE]

heh you didn't specify! ;)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [B]Yup.. pretty fast.. and I was talking about nude, dominatrix kinky.. that was just well.. taleban kinky. [/B][/QUOTE]

You mean you could see her bare fingertips?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]You mean you could see her bare fingertips? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup. and the decapitational sword.
    just got my card this morning! thanks! :)