Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

The Dark Tower: The Drawing of Three

I liked the Gunslinger better probably because its in Roland's world more often than this one. but I enjoyed it I had another creepy experience after reading it. I went to a friend's house that I've never been to before and there was an electric piano brand name Roland. FREAKY!

[spoiler]I thought the best part of the whole book was when he went into Jack Mort and pulled off that stunt in the gun shop. And the wya he killed Mort jumping into the subway was so poetic. Great ending can't wait to pick up the third.[/spoiler]

Comments

• Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    i stopped reading them after book four. Just couldn't get into Calla.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rogue Trader [/i]
    [B]i stopped reading them after book four. Just couldn't get into Calla. [/B][/QUOTE]

You disservice yourself by getting that close to the end and not going all the way,

I prolly enjoyed Calla so much, because i've been reading Stephen King since the beginning, And was so happy to see an old Character from Salems Lot come back in such a promenant role.

My Favorite part of book 2 are still the Lobstrosities. lol, Did-a-chick? Dad-a-Chad?

However, Drawing of the Three is my least favorite of the 7, Wizard and Glass is prolly my favorite, Followed by book 7, The Dark Tower.