Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Eve Online : Revelations

New video from the new Eve Online : Revelation. The game itself is a little unstable and laggy now, but only a few days since the release, so I guess it will be fixed soon.

Though, nice video!

[url]http://myeve.eve-online.com/download/videos/Default.asp?a=download&vid=149[/url]

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    I saw that and posted it on IRC, it's an excellent trailer for the game.

Worf
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    I was actually going to post some eve stuff today... I havent seen anyone in the firstones channel for a while.

Revalations adds a whole bunch of stuff to the game too, new ships, new skills, new exploration possibilities. New combat features that work real well.

So far of the new ships, I have only the Abaddon (tier 3 Amarr Battleship) and a Harbringer (tier 2 Battlecruiser), Abaddon is ok, but for a Battlecruiser the Harbringer is an awesome little ship. It can tank like a battleship and with pulse lasers its dps is crazy good.

Last night was great too by the way, raise your hand if your missing a carrier. Oh, that must be Ratel Alliance :D

He took our bait, and we had 8 ships plus 3 cariers waiting to jump him. Killed a carrier and took several of his fighters, all we lost out of our combat group was a thorax.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WORF [/i]
    [B]I saw that and posted it on IRC, it's an excellent trailer for the game.

Worf [/B][/QUOTE]

I thought that was the same one you posted ;)
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    [QUOTE]I havent seen anyone in the firstones channel for a while.[/QUOTE]

Channels and the UI in general are so laggy, I often close down unneeded ones. I can't believe how much FPS it sucks.
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    I am in the firstones channels, but havent been anyone else there while I've been playing.

(Only been regged for a month...just bought a Stabber cruiser)
    I'm assuming the Firstones channel is Firstones. I'll keep it open from now on, if there are anymore, let me know.

Worf
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    For a short moment we were three people sunday :)
    One of which was me (Waresh Khan).

Worf