Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

What society in B5 would you most want to live in?

2»

Comments

• David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sanfam [/i]
    [B]Mighty Shadow Dance of Doom[/b][/QUOTE]

Which all leads back to [url=http://www.angelfire.com/me2/vir/dance.html]the reasons for the Shadow Wars[/url].
  • OmegaPaladinOmegaPaladin Earthforce Officer
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]Clarify "society". Do you mean things like down below? [/B][/QUOTE]

Culture in a specific place, aliens included.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I would bee one of those aliens from thirdspace, much neater ships!
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowDancer [/i]
    [B]Id rather be a vorlon, or a vorlon ship because they seem to be much stronger all round. It took 2 centauri guards with pulse rifles to kill a shadow, whereas it took lots of guards to kill the vorlon. The vorlon ships are also tougher and harder to kill than the shadow ships. [/B][/QUOTE]

vorlons...well, as a species perhaps, but the shadow WAS taken by surprise, we haven't seen a vorlon taken by surprise yet. :)

as for their ships, shadows and vorlons seem pretty equaly powered, only shadows can PHASE in and out of hyperspace, no need for time consuming jump points. :) and I'd be one of the big ones. :) muahaha!
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morden279 [/i]
    [B]Yes, but those are canon, arn't they?[/B][/QUOTE]

All three trilogies are canon, as are The Shadow Within and...that other book about Sinclair (I cant remember the title)

Worf
  • Captain,SimmondsCaptain,Simmonds Trainee trainee
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Messiah [/i]
    [B]Nah, Drazi are genderless. [/B][/QUOTE]

[URL=http://www.b5tech.com/league/leagueraces/drazirace/drazirace.html]Ahem[/URL]

And I would be a Technomage
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    Definitely the Minbari. :)
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Captain,Simmonds [/i]
    [B][URL=http://www.b5tech.com/league/leagueraces/drazirace/drazirace.html]Ahem[/URL]
    [/B][/QUOTE]

Lets just say that the owner of that site has a vivid imagination and that he likes to add stuff to others creations.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vertigo1 [/i]
    [B]Definitely the Minbari. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

You'd have to have a penchant for hypocrisy to be Minbari. Persinally, I think most of them are arrogant, two-faced bastards. ;)

Regards,
    Morden
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Messiah [/i]
    [B]Lets just say that the owner of that site has a vivid imagination and that he likes to add stuff to others creations. [/B][/QUOTE]

While that's certainly true, in this case, he happens to be right. There are occasional references in the show to both male and female Drazi, though only males have ever been shown.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bekenn [/i]
    [B]While that's certainly true, in this case, he happens to be right. There are occasional references in the show to both male and female Drazi, though only males have ever been shown. [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe they're a mysogenistic society that keeps their females out of sight and in the home cooking spoo for supper.

Regards,
    Morden