Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Do you know whats really irritating?

Comments

• Captain,SimmondsCaptain,Simmonds Trainee trainee
    Exile

:noidea:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JackN [/i]
    [B]
    :p

You afraid you might get fucked by the foot instead of the meter?

:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Owww, Nice try at trying to call me "Gay" becuase I use metrics.
    Well then there mut now be 5.5 Billion or so gay ppl now, eh.
  • WHYWHY Elite Ranger
    Of course, we won't mention the grammar in that sentence. :p
  • Simmonds, it's a given you have no clue what I'm talking about. Hell, I don't know what I'm talking about. All I remember is that it was a damned good comeback, and you would be shaking in yer little spaceboots if you'd understood it. :cool:
  • OmegaPaladinOmegaPaladin Earthforce Officer
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Mon [/i]
    [B]Now I have changed my avatar and sig! :D If you have been reading the desktop topic you know why I chose this avatar.
    But I don't know if the quote in the sig is right, I found it on google, so if someone could confirm that it is a real quote,thanks. [/B][/QUOTE]

Is that the Al Bhed girl (Rikku?) you see in FF X?
  • Yep, Rikku is the fantasy of console RPG nerds around the world. Jokes about getting her into "Al Behd" abound on internet forums.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    what? what did I do?!
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]Yep, Rikku is the fantasy of console RPG nerds around the world. Jokes about getting her into "Al Behd" abound on internet forums. [/B][/QUOTE]
    Well I have never even played FFX, and I don't even own a console.
    OOh, now I got a new idea for a avatar. :D
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JackN [/i]
    [B]The thing that irritates me the most is people who bitch about others using the imperial system for measuring, but can't type an english sentence for shit...[/B][/QUOTE]

I have never before heard such an accurate statement. :)

[B]lol, I love people who rate things based upon nothing but personal opinion. Scientists use Metrics! Whoop-frickedy spangle doo! 5'7" is just easier to type than 6,324,674,233,764.34536 cm. And yes, I know that was nothing but a personal opinion. Can you measure my hypocrisy in liters? [/B][/QUOTE]

You know, that isn't exactly the best comparison. ;) 5'7" is actually 167.5cm. Now, if we convert 6,324,674,233,764.34536cm back into imperial, we get 207,502,435,490.9562 feet, which is oh so much easier to type. Or, alternatively, we could have 39,299,703.691469 miles. Once again, such a huge difference in typing.
    By the way, you have approximately 15.24L of hypocrisy.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Captain,Simmonds [/i]
    [B]Exile

:noidea: [/b][/quote]

My, how surprising.

[quote][b]Owww, Nice try at trying to call me "Gay" becuase I use metrics.
    Well then there mut now be 5.5 Billion or so gay ppl now, eh. [/B][/QUOTE]

OK, how the [b]fuck[/b] did you manage to get "You are gay" out of what Jack said? That's like using the Chewbacca defense.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Oh no! Not the Chewbacca defence! It doesnt make sense I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop it! Youre driving me Warleader!

P.S. I like the metric system

P.P.S. Im not kidding.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]I have never before heard such an accurate statement. :)

OK, how the [b]fuck[/b] did you manage to get "You are gay" out of what Jack said? That's like using the Chewbacca defense. [/B][/QUOTE]

He said This

"You afraid you might get fucked by the foot instead of the meter?"

Which sounded like he was trying to relate that people who use metric are all gay. Its just sounded like he was trying to call me gay.

People have said stuff like that to me before.
    Riiight....
    Its not my fult i'm paranoid.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Captain,Simmonds [/i]
    [B]"You afraid you might get fucked by the foot instead of the meter?"

Which sounded like he was trying to relate that people who use metric are all gay. Its just sounded like he was trying to call me gay.[/B][/QUOTE]

I'd have to agree with Biggles, I don't know [i]how[/i] you can get that from the original quotation.

People may say "fuck you", but that doesn't mean they actually want to [b]fuck[/b] you.

Regards,
    Morden
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Captain,Simmonds [/i]
    [B]He said This

"You afraid you might get fucked by the foot instead of the meter?"

Which sounded like he was trying to relate that people who use metric are all gay. Its just sounded like he was trying to call me gay.

People have said stuff like that to me before. [/B][/QUOTE]

Lighten up dude... Was just messin with ya, and [b][i]NO[/i][/b] I wasn't calling you gay...

;)

Not to mention you forgot to quote the :p as well... heh heh

On a side note, I really like your new avatar a lot... reminds me of that old album cover for Triumph from years ago... :)
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    [SIZE=4]CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON!!![/SIZE]
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bobo [/i]
    [B][SIZE=4]CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON!!![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

That was Kansas...

;)
  • We ain't IN Kansas anymore!!!!
  • [QUOTE]People may say "fuck you", but that doesn't mean they actually want to fuck you[/QUOTE]

Freud might say otherwise...
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]Freud might say otherwise... [/B][/QUOTE]

Freud was a man who's main psychological thesis was centered around incest, I don't really want to hear what he might say. ;)

Regards,
    Morden
    [B]Freud might say otherwise... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, but he would probably say that anyone who ever uses the word "fuck" wants to do that to their mother.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]Yes, but he would probably say that anyone who ever uses the word "fuck" wants to do that to their mother. [/B][/QUOTE]

Exactly. :rolleyes:

Regards,
    Morden
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Fuck Freud.
  • Now [i]that[/i] is some serious issue, Refa... he's dead, man!
    [B]Now [i]that[/i] is some serious issue, Refa... he's dead, man! [/B][/QUOTE]

That lucky fucker.

I was supposed to be cut in half during army when I got stuck between a mobile mast and a truck, or year ago my heart was supposed to stop beating. but nooooooo.. I'm still alive. Goddamit.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Clone him...
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Mon [/i]
    [B]Clone him... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'd rather clone Jean D'arc or however it was spelled, fuck her and then burn her. And then do it all over again until I lose interest.
    WHos Dead?
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]I'd rather clone Jean D'arc or however it was spelled, fuck her and then burn her. And then do it all over again until I lose interest. [/B][/QUOTE]

Who, Joan of Arc? Ah yes, the schizophrenic madwoman betrayed by her own people and burned at the stake.

Regards,
    Morden
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morden279 [/i]
    [B]Who, Joan of Arc? Ah yes, the schizophrenic madwoman betrayed by her own people and burned at the stake.

Regards,
    Morden [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah yes. Her. You know, you made her sound almost like myself. Funky.

Even though I'm not exactly schizophrenic.. It's just that I see the truth where others dont. ;)
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morden279 [/i]
    [B]Who, Joan of Arc? Ah yes, the schizophrenic madwoman betrayed by her own people and burned at the stake.

Regards,
    Morden [/B][/QUOTE]

she had mental Issues.