Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Seen the new TV Guide?

Rogue Fury 4Rogue Fury 4 Earthforce Officer
When I was at the store today, the cover of the TV Guide was the [URL=http://www.tvguide.com/tv/coverstory/]" 25 Greatest Sci-Fi Legends"[/URL] I'm afraid I did not buy it, but my brother looked inside and there was a photo of Bruce Boxleitner -Captain Sheridan- in the Minbari uniform. The article stated how humorous he was between scenes.

:( I'm afraid that is all we saw, if anyone knows more, post it here!

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    [QUOTE]An official seal of approval is due in September, when the U.S. Air Force will give Anderson an award for representing the military positively.[/QUOTE]

Thats rather impressive.

Worf
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    The award, or the fact that they consider Jack "Wiseass" O'Neill to be a [i]positive[/i] portrayal? ;)

Actually, on second thought, I remember an anecdote from one of the times a real military officer made a cameo on Stargate. Anderson asked him if there were really any Colonels like O'Neill in the Airforce. The officer replied, "Some are worse."

:D
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    Hell, they even had the Chief of Staff (General John P. Jumper) of the US Air Force in command of the Nimitz fleet in Lost City, part 2 as himself. :) He was the voice you heard talking about ships exploding into giant fireballs.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    they have had a couple of high up airforce officers on the show, I dont remember who exactly (think it was the chief of staff) but they had an exchange with Anderson on the show where they each acknowledged what each other did.

"Im a big fan of what your doing here" <--- usaf COS (i think)

followed by Richards response

"And Im a really big of what your doing"