Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Worf were going to Bath!!!

Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
Just thought I'd warn you Worf that the gf and myself are heading to Bath for a few days. Going to be doing the usual tourist stuff, checking our the roman baths, the abbey and the bridge. We're heading down monday morning and coming back wednesday morning. Let me know if you're about, we could have a mini-Firstones meeting :)

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    Yeah, I'll be around. Would be good to meet up again.

Worf
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    For a moment my hopes were raised that Worf was actually going to [I]have[/I] a bath :p
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Klingons do not swim, it is too much like.... bathing.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I wasnt going to make him swim....just throw him in, thats all!
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    Worf swam with Dax when they were on Risa? ...
    Dax, funny you should mention that, because i JUST watched that ep of DS9 2 days ago.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Wow.

I mean, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
    well we're watching them all in order, so we kind of have to see the bad ones too.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Ha funny how we get sidetracked so easily :D

Worf I think I still have your mob no from the JMS meet. Let me know if you want to meet for lunch somewhere.
    That won't do you much good, I have a different number now :)

I'll send you a PM with it.

Tuesday will probably be the best day for me.

Worf
    Ah very good cheers for sending that. Just as well I said something tonight about it.

Ok then, tea and cake it is on tuesday :p
    Us? sidetracked? NEVER!
    Cake!!!! Bring forth the CAKE!!!
    I know the perfect place :)

Worf
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE=Falcon1;182691]Ah very good cheers for sending that. Just as well I said something tonight about it.

Ok then, tea and cake it is on tuesday :p[/QUOTE]

You're going to Bath. It's tea and Sally Lunn.
    That was what I had in mind :)
    A threesome?

:p
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Cake, Worf, and SDCard?
    Bring on the buns!!!!

Just been for a cracking Thai meal. Very stuffed. However did walk up bath abbey tower. Good workout.

So shall we say 1pm at sally's then Worf? Since it's a popular place I reckon whoever gets there first grabs a table unless you get priority seating being a local :)
    I don't think they'll let someone grab a table, I'll try but you might find me waiting outside instead.

1pm should be fine.

Something that's worth a look, if you cross the bridge, you'll find some steps leading down to where you can get a boat that takes you up and down the river. A good trip to take!

Worf
    [QUOTE=Falcon1;182711]Bring on the buns!!!!

Just been for a cracking Thai meal. Very stuffed. However did walk up bath abbey tower. Good workout.

So shall we say 1pm at sally's then Worf? Since it's a popular place I reckon whoever gets there first grabs a table unless you get priority seating being a local :)[/QUOTE]
    RC I'm going to hurt you, very badly! :p
    [QUOTE=Random Chaos;182702]Cake, Worf, and SDCard?[/QUOTE]
    RC I'm going to hurt you very badly :p
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    Oh! I'll bring the trout!
    Oh this is way way beyond a trout! I think we're talking bluefin tuna here! :D
    Why not a whale, just to be sure ;)

Grand so Worf see you then! Boating trip sounds good. Thanks for the tip.
    I'm saving the big guns for later because, lets face it, we all know he'll deserve it at some point! :p
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    [quote=shadowdancer;182693]cake!!!! Bring forth the cake!!![/quote]
    the cake is a lie!!!
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    The cake is waaay beyond a lie at this point.
    The cake is actually in my stomach
    Your stomach is a lie.

Worf