Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Firstones conspiracy?

I've been thinking about this for a while, but I've kept my mouth shut.

On the front page of Firstones.com you can see the link called "Main Forums". Does this mean we have "Secondary Forums" hidden somewhere here as well?

Just wondering...

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    We used to.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I blame Sanfam
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    [IMG]http://www.bathtub-productions.com/williambdavis_01.jpg[/IMG]
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    [IMG]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w122/wboxerw19/neuralizer_mib.jpg[/IMG]
    The truth? You can't handle the truth.

I could tell you that the "other" forum is an S&M hideout where Sanfam keeps all the naughty firstones locked up, but I can't, so I won't.
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    It's not the secondary forums we should be worried about, they are simply there to distract from a more sinister threat...the tertiary forums!

Jake
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    For some period of times, there were these forums, and another set of forums, the Mod Forums. For reasons of content management, these two entities were kept isolated. Thus, Main forums, and Mod forums.

And soon, more?
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    There were many more. There were the aardvark forums, the hamster forums, and a few event beyond your understanding.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    And beyond your spelling.
  • [IMG]http://www.cinemapolitica.org/files/cinemapolitica/pastfilms/strangelove.gif[/IMG]
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I'm out! I've got out!

HAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

But seriously.. the S&M forums is a dark and wet place ... it's...

What?

I heard something....

Are they here already?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuu.....
    [QUOTE=Random Chaos;186355]There were many more. There were the aardvark forums, the hamster forums, and a few event beyond your understanding.[/QUOTE]

And one of those two was actually real.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    That would be the few beyond RC's understanding then?
    I've got another theory, it's obviously in those non-existent forums where Biggles got this enormous post count. It's keeping him rather busy torturing those poor souls. :D
  • Okay, so there is absolutely no truth in this what I heard...
    [quote]
    Forum 1 was destroyed during installation when its database collapsed.

Forum 2 was sabotaged during installation and was abandoned.

Forum 3 was irreparably damaged during update process by an server explosion and was abandoned.

Then, the largest, and maybe the best of the Forums, Forum number 4... Forum 4 was actually up and running. But twenty-four hours after the setup was finalized, it disappeared.

And now, we are currently using Forum 5.
    [/quote]

So this is complete legend here?
    Coincidence? I think not. He's been posting on five boards simultaneously. Eureka!! :D
    [QUOTE=Stingray;186368]It's keeping him rather busy torturing those poor souls.[/QUOTE]

Well, someone's got to do it.
  • Alright then... This will probably blow your mind.

For how long we have had quote ""Nonono...Is not Great Machine. Is...Not-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras" as a last line of every forum page?

Don't say forever, please...
    It's been there for [I]nearly[/I] forever...
    Yeah, pretty much.
  • In that case:

[IMG]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w122/wboxerw19/neuralizer_mib.jpg[/IMG]
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Put the dildo down!
    They are going to make Men In Black 3. :D
    "We have always been here" -- The snow cone maker
  • Ok, how about this...

Did you know that we are using "Firstones Traditional BETA" theme. [B]Beta [/B]theme? Which means... There has to be something going on.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Since its called traditional, it would suggest that it has happened at least three times in the past.
    Did you realize, Sinclair, that your profile says you joined the forums before you were born?
  • Well, if we click on the "Calendar" link above, it takes us to year 2009. So basically time is irrelevant here.
    I think the calendar is broken. :P It got stuck in 2008 once without much of any cause.
  • RickRick Sector 14 Studios
    Who is feeding Sinclair this....informat...er...rumours?