Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

What episode did you watch recently?

It's been a while since I've watched Babylon 5 (since I finished season 5 most likely). I have [I]Into the Fire[/I] playing now though. What episodes have you watched recently?

Comments

• None, since my brother has all the DVDs :(
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    I haven't watched any in a while either. Just haven't been in the mood really.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I keep meaning to start from the beginning again, but I just havent found the time yet
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Well, take them back!
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    Currently finishing season 5.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I watched a music video of various battles recently but it's been a while since watching a whole episode.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    I havent watched an episode in quite a while. In the midst of moving, so all the dvds are boxed up. Probably going to be a while.

although, Im pretty sure the last thing I watched was that "The lost tales" DVD.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    Netflix has all 5 seasons on streaming. Just finished watching severed dreams. :D
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I think once the summer is over we're goign to watch them all again.
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    Z'ha'dum :-) with my GF, who is watching the series the first time now
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I just watched The Lost Tales the other day, now I really want to watch B5 again.

I'd certainly love it if they were to re-render the CGI along the same lines as with TLT, what do others think of that idea?
  • I want a Blu-Ray release, and with the loss of all the original data, that would have to be done. I think to keep purists happy, you have to keep the composition of the shots today....which means no shaky cam fast zoom focus techniques for Midnight on the Firing Line. The cgi was already mostly redone for the Gathering and that got rave reviews.
    I think it might be pretty cool if they didn't add anything that wasn't originally there, except in a few cases. Like making The Battle of the Line look better. I guess what I mean is that it might be cool as long as they don't go George Lucas with it.
  • Screw the Battle of the Line, how about the Battle of Coriana 6? Could you imagine........holy crap.

I do agree that Battle of the Line could probably be redone, I don't think you truly got the whole "brutal slaughter" aspect, I think the only part that really worked was when 200 jump portals opened with Minbari ships coming through, but that's all I can remember.

I think the other major battles should be shot-shot duplicates, just with modern rendering...Severed Dreams, Into the Fire, Endgame....mmmm, yummy.
    Yeah, I also thought about Coriana 6. That could be really cool. Especially if the First One ships still had the same design, but just looked more bizarre.
  • I watched GROPOS today.
    I started watching the DVDs just recently and I'm on season 2 now.
    The episode was actually better than I remembered it from the last time I watched B5 (during the SciFi channel first run of the whole series... it's been so long)

That episode was, incidentally, the first B5 episode I watched on TV.
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    [QUOTE=Seafroggys;192583]Screw the Battle of the Line, how about the Battle of Coriana 6? Could you imagine........holy crap.

I do agree that Battle of the Line could probably be redone, I don't think you truly got the whole "brutal slaughter" aspect, I think the only part that really worked was when 200 jump portals opened with Minbari ships coming through, but that's all I can remember.

I think the other major battles should be shot-shot duplicates, just with modern rendering...Severed Dreams, Into the Fire, Endgame....mmmm, yummy.[/QUOTE]
    I would love to see Severed Dreams re-done properly. Especially since it would be the perfect opportunity to remove the CGI screwup where Sheridan hails the Roanoke, and CGI shows the ship as the Agrippa.