Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

What are you playing right now?

Comments

• StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    The military replicas are really nicely rendered. Unfortunately I will end up having to go for the bare-bones designs once I decide to go for the real thing. Until then I will need a lot more practice.

I think choppers are a lot more forgiving in many ways. Once you figure out to anticipate the limits to which you can go and read the chopper's flight behavior you are able to fly this thing like the car you drive to work every day. Pretty sweet. I also shot some paint balls from a Mustang but not much else. There is so much content. RF is a much better deal than AF. Still they are both nice to have.
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    Finished Prince of Persia Sands of Time trilogy week or two ago...
    I think original Prince of Persia was among the first PC games I saw.

But as for now Crysis 2 really runs better than original/Warheads. :p

[QUOTE=A2597;192092]I'm back in Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance again.
    This game never gets old. :D[/QUOTE]I guess that happens about ten years from now when next game of "serie" which started from TA comes out.
  • sadly crysis 2 is gimped in as far as that the promised dx11 patch is still nowhere to be seen. oh it is purdy, but even on second highest difficulty it was rather easy. waiting for said patch, then i shall attempt the insane difficulty..

da2 is weird. in some scenes it feels like the first, in some it feels like a button masher. i think that [URL="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/2978-Dragon-Age-II"]zero punctuation[/URL] actually hit a few nerves with his review of it.

black prophecy was alright for the first playthrough of the introduction but quickly lost my interest after that. quite laggy, no ship progression other than swapping out parts.. maybe i will give it another shot after a few months.

shift 2 is quite cool and looks good but sadly the old logitech mono steering wheel that we got is a tad dated and not as precise as i would like.

..and as for what i am currently playing, blizzard gave me a 30 day trial for WoW... yeah, frak.
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    I'm finally getting the chance to play some old Sega games I had only heard about and wanted to play for years. Ecco the Dolphin and Phantasy Star especially. I knew that Ecco the Dolphin wasn't going to be just a simple little game about a dolphin swimming around before I ever played it since I had already read stuff about it before when I was wondering what it was, but I'm really surprised with the writing in the game as well. There's not much of it, but it's kind of creepy.
    Phantasy Star. Oh boy. One of those old games that's confusing as hell. I've played for hours, I'm at level 9 or 10, and I'm still at the beginning. I've got some ideas, but I can't figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do. Good old super confusing games of old!
    I'm playing these on a compilation set on Xbox 360 that a friend let me borrow, by the way.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Portal 2 anyone?
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Nope! :)

I finished my ME2 run through a week or so ago, but have yet to settle on what to play next. I still haven't finished my KOTOR game, or Fallout New Vegas...
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Currently alternating between Portal 2 and Dragonage 2.

I still have Shogun 2 as well.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Minecraft is my gametime addition right now. It's being played by the whole house. fun times.
    Just finished Portal 2, Yum! but, now after waiting 2 years for the sequel.. wtf am i supposed to do now????
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    you play the co-op version with Spirit!!!
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I started Dragon Age (at last) last week... not realising it was Portal 2 week.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Played minecraft a bit, realised my connection isnt the best and am now instead playing quite a bit of spiral knights.
    Biggles, you would like the world Im sure.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [QUOTE=Messiah;192505]Biggles, you would like the world Im sure.[/QUOTE]

I take it you aren't referring to the real world haha!
    I do need to play Co op
  • Been running through the Resident Evil series again. And I have decided, I would love to see the first few games re-done with the RE5 engine and play mechanics.
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    Yeah, then I'd actually be able to beat one of those old ones.

Ecco the Dolphin..... I CAN'T STAND THE LEVEL "DARK WATER"!!! WHAT A STUPID CHEAP BOSS AUUUUUUUGHGKLTGHEO;TIHWESDGIHAS;EGI!!!!
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Bit more work on my minecraft server, and Game Dev Story on me phone (instead of actually doing the game dev such as getting those damn python bindings for raknet working)
    more world of tanks
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    World of tanks took up a good lot of time lately, but e few weeks before the wipe I lost interest. I might come back to it later when Ive bought a new puter.
    I enjoyed the beta, but stopped playing because I wanted to come back to it fresh after launch. So far, Im enjoying all of it except the incredible ability to be perma-tracked. But they are fixing that soon.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I dropped STO. Got bored.
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    for some reason My 2 year old loves Dirt 2, I think I almost played through the whole game. Just unlocked the tribute on Colin Mcrae
    I'm lightly dabbling in STO still, but not with any great enthusiasm. In fact I can barely summon the enthusiasm to load up [I]anything[/I] at the moment. I've got a few I've never played on the list, but really just can't be arsed to play any of them.

I think I'm just too used to being underwhelmed by games these days to care much (excluding ME1&2, but I've played them thru so many times now that even they are losing their appeal)
  • Ha ha ha! I bought a used Dreamcast and now I get to play Project Justice like crazy again! I've finally unlocked all the characters too after I read online how to finally get the last guy. For some reason Record of Lodoss War isn't working right... I'll have to check the disk to see if it's scratched. I hope the data isn't corrupted. Starting over would be REALLY annoying after I've gotten so far.
    I've dropped STO now too. With 3 level 50's and no new content for a good couple of months I was just logging in once a week to play a new science officer. Add to that the upcoming F2P change and there's no reason to keep paying for it.

Speaking of F2P, City of Heroes which I used to play a lot has moved to that model, so I've just installed that again. They're still pumping out new content regularly for it, so I figure it might be worth playing for a bit, at least until Arkham City comes out in a couple of weeks.

Other than that, I've not been playing much of anything at all recently.
  • I started playing Shining Force on that Genesis collection, and have been having quite a bit of fun playing it. I actually first played that game about ten years ago on an emulator on a friend's computer and just played it a bit. This game's story sure isn't anything amazing so far. The backstory is so incredibly cliched. Long ago the forces of Light fought the forces of Darkness, and as Darkness lost, it swore it would return in a thousand years! And that time is now! OH NO! Still, the gameplay is actually a lot of fun.
    Pretty much finished Arkham City, which was definitely on a par with Asylum. I have to say tho, that's probably going to be the last game I get for the Xbox tho. Compared to the pc version the graphics aren't great at all!

I'm kinda between games at the moment, waiting for SW:TOR and Assasins Creed next month. I've finally gotten around to getting Dragon Age Origins, tho I've yet to start it. I've been working lots of silly shifts recently, so not had a lot of time for games sadly
    I"m waiting for SW:TOR, Unfortunately it comes out, right after I leave for Florida, and I don't think my laptop will run it, so i'm debating bringing my Alienware with me but the damn thing weighs like 80 pounds!!!
    Just admit it Entil'Zha....you're taking it! ;)
    I'm tempted!

I just checked, and my laptop JUST barely meets the minimim... Wonder if I can justify a new laptop....