Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Firstones over the years

2»

Comments

• Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Stingray: You can just log out and do a "search" to see it :)
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Something I observed a long time ago, and something that often happens when interacting with a consistent group, is that we discussed almost every topic and everyone's views are known. You come to a point where there isn't a real need to debate anymore.

But that ins't really a bad thing.

Jake
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    I know I have been quiet here in recent years but don't plan to abandon this place unless it goes offline for some reason.

My life has changed a lot since the Sierra days, and I have moved on from Babylon 5 centric things. If anything though, those days have brought us all together with a common history.

I kind of see it as a family who gets together for the holidays and such... :p
    [QUOTE=JackN;196107]I kind of see it as a family who gets together for the holidays and such... :p[/QUOTE]

And we're about that dysfunctional too!

Jake
    You mean like this? [url]http://www.firstones.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12547[/url]

:)
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    [QUOTE=Freejack;196103]Something I observed a long time ago, and something that often happens when interacting with a consistent group, is that we discussed almost every topic and everyone's views are known. You come to a point where there isn't a real need to debate anymore.[/QUOTE]

There's one debate that will never be settled on this forum.

[COLOR="Lime"]GREEN![/COLOR]
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    [COLOR="Purple"][B][U][SIZE="7"]Purple![/SIZE][/U][/B][/COLOR]
    [I][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=8][COLOR=Purple][B][U]Purple![/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [SIZE="7"][color="darkred"]bacon![/color][/SIZE]
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I think bacon is possibly the only thing we can all agree on! Afterall, we still can't agree that PURPLE is supreme, nor that cake is better than pie!

Edit: after it being so quiet for ages, I log in today and there's more active threads than there's been in the last few months together haha!
    I can't agree on it, I'm allergic to pork, can't eat bacon :(
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Cake!
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [QUOTE=WORF;196144]I can't agree on it, I'm allergic to pork, can't eat bacon :([/QUOTE]
    Better get some cake in you quick then!

Interesting, I've never actually come across that as an allergy before, and I used to do a lot of work with an allergy awareness charity. What happens when you eat it?
    He gets all hot for Miss Piggy, it's bad...
    Actually, pork upsets my stomach. A small amount gives me discomfort, a lot makes me vomit :(
    Madness!
    I'm thinking of a Van Halen song sung by the Muppets called "Hot for Beaker!"
    There is no madness. There is only Firstones!
    Dammit Jack, [i]that's[/i] stuck in my head now!

I do think it would have a rockin' meep solo.

Jake
    Gotta be better than Beeker doing Ode to Joy...

Beaker and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, the fist Mythbusters.
    Fisting Mythbusters? Now there's an explosion I don't want to see.. :S
    Now that's also an image I didn't want to have in my head!
    :p
    *hurts JackN and Refa*
    Funny thing: We have two had human origin spam bots get past our trivia filter now. They have both set their favorite color. The two colors: purple and green.

:D
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    That was fairly common back when I was filtering them. I think they look at the site first to get an idea on how to answer.
  • lol, smart buggers!
    Dammit, FIRST, not FIST!