Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

IMPORTANT: Outer Rim Alliance on East Sector Of Galaxy

I'm just got a alliance/threat message from the Outer Rim Alliance that could affect all of us in the East Sector. I've already informed all the non-FO members to be on the look out for anything suspicious. Here is the full transcript of the message:

[quote]
Uthran 2001-09-13 20:27:04 Greetings. I am a representive of Outer Rim alliance. We have over 250 worlds in our alliance and another 100 in cooperation. We are all the blue, purple, green, and light blue empires to your North and West. more....

Uthran 2001-09-13 I wish to invite you join us. We will soon be bordering your empire in about a week. We are not overly aggressive, most prefer to cluster build as you do. However we do war strongly when any of us are attacked. more...

Uthran 2001-09-13 If you are interested in joining please let me know. We have a private forum at [url="http://www.avidgamers.com/OA/"]http://www.avidgamers.com/OA/[/url] where we socialize, plan strategies and share generally game knowledge. Good luck with your empire.

Uthran 2001-09-13 I wish to invite you join us. We will soon be bordering your empire in about a week. We are not overly aggressive, most prefer to cluster build as you do. However we do war strongly when any of us are attacked. more...
[/quote]

I'm also sort of allied with the GGPT fellas on our left. I'm now helping two of the GGPT members in their attack on #2.

I have included a minimap here to determine the position of the Outer Rim alliance, I'm not too sure about their whereabouts:

Green - Firstones border
Yellow - GGPT(?)
Red - OuterRim Alliance(?)

[img]http://b5sitn.plug.com.my/conflict.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by Human101 (edited 09-14-2001).]

Comments

• Not hostile? Just take a look at Uthran's light blue ships. Anyway, Konrad, GGPT-Inprobalble Designs is attacking your spores with Gunners. I've just messaged him to stop attacking.

[This message has been edited by Human101 (edited 09-14-2001).]
  • More messages from the Outer Rim Alliance:

[quote]
    Uthran 2001-09-14 05:51:26 Here are full OA members: Arcadia, DEE,Dotto Empire,Draconia,Skye,Firefly,Firehawk,Granbertan Empire ,Great White Thunder,Holy Roman Empire,Machina ,Outer Teritories,Random Acts,SpaceDominators,Star World,Conclave,Tri Star,Uthran,WiLd KiNgDoM,Willake Delete· Reply

Uthran 2001-09-14 05:53:53 And we have about another 20 empires in cooperation with us. Here are some boundary cooridnates 7050,2937 - 7019,2899 - 7102,2872 - 7102,2938. We are individually NAP'd with GGPT at various points, but GGPT and OA as a whole is not yet treatied. Delete· Reply
    [/quote]

After a threat message to Atredies, here's what he replied:

[quote]
    Atreides 2001-09-14 08:14:21 will do sir this is blitzcreed im in command here now. [/quote]
  • EternityEternity Elite Ranger
    I know that guy. Got coords?
  • Hey! Thanks for that Human101, it was kind of unexpected. Thought I suppose the surprise that I'm a FO is out the window.
    So what are their frigging coordinates. I have this dark feeling that I am boardering em....... (Or in the middle!) I dunno which is worse!
    oh DARN!!!!!! They just asked me to join them! I have declined for the time being, but have said that my status may change to join. Incase you are wondering I am the bloke right under the "?" - the red planets and ships there.

Serous ships needed right about now!
  • Bad place to be. Why not try standard diplomacy?
    Cos they aint known for diplomatic skills. I have 2 planets! and about 10 ships. all of the guys around me are part of that alliance or are being destroyed. I have stated that I don't want a fight and wish to remain neutral for the time being yack yack yack.

Just have to see how things progress.
  • Tell them you are interested in joining. They will stop attacks for a while.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I'm currently have a NAP with Uthran. He approached me for one, and I agreed. We're currently laying waste to the Homo worlds. He's being beaten back by myself (Falconian), Uhtran, Terran Confederacy, and Estaca. Homo tried to ally with Uthran to take me out and the others mentioned. I am a bit wary though... Uthran has 25 worlds, against my 4 (soon to be 5 hopefully). If he turned on me he'd steam roll me, though Terran would help. He's been quite reliable!

------------------
    'The future is all around us' G'kar
    'I have no surviving enemies! None what so ever!' Galen

Visit my B5 site at: [url="http://www.nialb5.com"]B5 site[/url].
    Uthran 2001-09-19 20:43:23 I have recieved reports that you are lobbying my neighbors to help you attack me. If this turns out to be true, I will consider it the worst action that anyone has pulled in this game. Do you deny this?

Just got that message from Uthran Somebody is dead for spreading rumors about me! And I don't really care if he is a FO member! This is a point of principle! When I find who dunnit THERE WILL BE TROUBLE!!!
    God he's touchy... that could have been anybody! I just messaged Uthran on my account to inform him that I'm part of the FO. Just to let him know my empire is not alone!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Falcon1 (edited 09-20-2001).]
    Update to things: Uthran has messagedme wanting to know who's spreading the bad word on him. He's getting quite pissed of.

Uthran 2001-09-20 07:26:50 "I am not sure who is reporting my diplomacy on that board, but I am getting feedback that it is not good. That really bothers me because I treat my neighbors and allies in a very generous way. Could you let me know who is speaking ill?"

I just mentioned to him I was following his diplomacy on this forum. Well I'm not going to mention any names to him. I just said that people were a bit worried about his forces, due to their size. I mean I'm worried even though I've got a NAP with him.

------------------

Yet another update from Uthran:

Uthran 2001-09-20 07:32:32 "Explain to them that my empire is already too big to manage. I am not wanting any more worlds. In fact I am sweeping certain regions of the galaxy in order to give away planets to neighbors."

he had more to the message but it was cut off. Basically I think he wanted to say that if he hit anyone by accident that it was that, an accident.

------------------