Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Just 32 days until....

2»

Comments

• JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    Now I have to ask since I was once a cold caller at a mortgage refinance firm.

"Whats your social?" :P
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    my social is 123-456-7890 my date of birth is 01/01/0001.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    And your pin code? :p
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    "'12345?" thats the stupidest combination I ever heard? Only an idiot would use a combination like that"
    you know, for a few minutes, i was afraid nobody would get the reference. now i'll be right back, i've got to go change the combination on my luggage.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Such a pity that the first person to get it would get the quote wrong. :D
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE]President Skroob: [enters after the interrogation of King Roland] Well? Did it work? Where's the king?
    Dark Helmet: It worked, sir. We have the combination.
    President Skroob: Great. Now we can take every last breath of fresh air from planet Druidia. What's the combination?
    Dark Helmet: 1 2 3 4 5.
    President Skroob: 1 2 3 4 5? That's amazing! I've got the same combination on my luggage! Prepare Spaceball 1 for immediate departure!
    Dark Helmet: Yes, sir!
    President Skroob: And change the combination on my luggage! [/QUOTE]

Spaceballs (1987) by Mel Brooks, a classic.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    You should quote the scene just before where they interrogate the king..
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [quote][b]Dark Helmet:[/b] So the combination is one, two, three, four, five. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kinda thing an idiot would have on his luggage![/quote]

That's what we're after. :D
    That just means I'll have to watch the movie again, I forgot about that scene.
    Well given I havent watched it in about 2yrs I was close! :D
  • To remember what has been going on...

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF_PSOgRAcA[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjgOJPtej_M[/url]

:rolleyes:
    Oh, yeah, the blond chick is a Cylon. Thanks man. :D
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    They've been showing teasers for s4 on Sky over the past week... oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!! I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof :D
  • just 3.2 days to go!
    Lets see, BSG premiers on Friday, DirecTV comes to install my new dish at the new house... Friday Morning. Oh please let the weather cooperate so he can actually install the dish, oh please oh please oh please...
    Hehe you might want to light a fire outside, dress up and do some chanting round it then, and pray very hard to the weather gods :p