Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

WB may be ready to bring B5 to the big screen...

2»

Comments

• [QUOTE=Sanfam;179215]All I want is the damned Telepath War already. As I've explained so many times, it's the perfect concept for modern times (or was, perhaps, three years ago). The enemy could be anyone, anywhere. They don't carry a gun, aren't making bombs, nor are they likely to even act remotely suspicious. With some advancement, they might even be able to follow-up on what they hinted back in early b5: Telekenetics as soldiers. Imagine a war without a single shot fired! It could be brilliant, and yet it seems to never be less than completely ignored.[/QUOTE]

That's it. I remember you mentioning that before, but couldn't remember who it was that said it. I was surprised when I found out that The Memory of Shadows was going to be a follow up to Crusade about a reporter working with Galen and uncovering an EA Shadow tech black ops thing. Really, a Crusade follow up isn't that good an idea for a movie I think. The Telepath War has a lot more potential.
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    In the game FEAR Alma's telepathic powers can certainly do a lot :P
  • Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    I'm sorry but I really want this movie. We never got a game or a movie. I want this small victory for once :D I disagree there is nothing that can be fit in a two hour movie. You can fit it a lot from the show and still make it attractive to both fans who know the strory and people who have never heard of it before. I got into B5 after watching In The Beginning on tv. I had never really watched the show seriously before but totally enjoyed and made sense of it even without remembering much of anything from the few episodes I watched before it years before. At the least I'd hope it gets new people interested, even if it's a small amount. Right now B5 is fading into oblivion. It hasn't even aired for years.
  • LorienLorien The First One
    [QUOTE=Falcon1;179128]Interesting timing for this. If WB want to bring it back then they better not be a bunch of tight wads and only cough up $1m and expect great things. Give JMS the budget he deserves.

I wonder with Joe's new high level contacts in Hollywood, if he'd be able to get Clint Eastwood or Ron Howard to direct? Probably not the kind of movie they'd be interested in who knows...

Biggles yeah its good he realises his mistake. Unlike a certain other meddling scifi writer/director.

Going to keep my fingers crossed but not getting excited until its signed sealed and recording.
    Id like to see either Alex Proyas or David Twohy direct such a movie.

on and hey:)

and i cant wait to see a B5 movie on BR with 1080p.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Shouldnt this be on the front page though?
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I don't see why, at this time it's just a rumour. When an actual movie is confirmed and in production, then it's front page material.

Worf
  • That was my thought as well.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Well, I dont see why rumours cant be news?