Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Coming back to Firstones

2»

Comments

• whitestar90whitestar90 Elite Ranger
    Which means NO :D
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by whitestar90 [/i]
    [B]Ah welcome back Morden :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Cheers mate, good to be back. :)

"They can understand our language, but don't want to speak it."
    "Who'd have known they were French." ;)

Regards,
    Morden
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morden279 [/i]
    [B]Cheers mate, good to be back. :)

"They can understand our language, but don't want to speak it."
    "Who'd have known they were French." ;)

Regards,
    Morden [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL!!
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by rhett [/i]
    [B]LOL!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Best line in the series, IMO. :D

Regards,
    Morden
    I totally forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me of it.
    [B]I totally forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me of it. [/B][/QUOTE]

No problem. :)

Marcus Cole was easily one of my favorite characters. (Not just because he's English.) ;)

Regards,
    Morden
    He was one of my favorites also. He seemed to always pull off humor in whatever situation, his character was really fun to watch.

EDIT: Especially with Ivanova... :D
    [B]He was one of my favorites also. He seemed to always pull off humor in whatever situation, his character was really fun to watch.

EDIT: Especially with Ivanova... :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, Marcus was a great "comedic relief" character, but still remained cool and kick-ass for lack of better description. For example, his fight with Neroon was brilliant.

True, Marcus was one of the characters I really felt for, especially when he interacted with Ivanova. "I like gardens. And big four-poster beds..." ;)

Regards,
    Morden
    Morden, I can agree with everything you just say. Gotta love Marcus, and Ivanova, and hell the whole cast. Except Bester, that little f*cker should have been spaced, very slowely (in a decompression chamber).
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    ahh but you have to love the way Koenig plays it. So evil & calculating you know hes doing a good job when you want to space him.
    [B]Morden, I can agree with everything you just say. Gotta love Marcus, and Ivanova, and hell the whole cast. Except Bester, that little f*cker should have been spaced, very slowely (in a decompression chamber). [/B][/QUOTE]

Cheers bud. Yeah, Marcus' death at Ivanova's bedsite was really very moving. The short piece of music Christopher Franke wrote for that scene was honestly tear-jerking.

As for Bester, GRR! Bester's an odd character for me. He was undeniably malevolent, but the way he always tried to be friendly and crack jokes with the command staff whenever he came on board B5 was mind-boggling! (And oddly amusing.)

When it came to Garibaldi (another one of my favorite characters) I had to know if he got his own back on Bester, and went out and got "Final Reckoning" at my local bookshop soon after series 5 ended.

Regards,
    Morden
    Morden, I think we happen to have the same tastes as far as B5 goes... :D

[quote]ahh but you have to love the way Koenig plays it. So evil & calculating you know hes doing a good job when you want to space him.[/quote]
    Yep, just want to kill the little f**ker...
    [B]Morden, I think we happen to have the same tastes as far as B5 goes... :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Great minds think alike. ;)

Yeah, Bester should have died. Horribly.

Regards,
    Morden
    [B]Great minds think alike. ;)

Yeah, Bester should have died. Horribly.

Regards,
    Morden [/B][/QUOTE]

Again, you are very correct. On both counts. :D
  • Bester wasn't that intimidating because he was fairly predictable. I think the only character to best Bester (see what I did there?) was Emperor Cartagia when it came to sheer maliciousness. What's more, you couldn't predict what he'd do next. (The scene involving the court jester being a great example.)

What did you think of Lennier? Personally, I thought he was a bit of whiney bugger, especially when it came to Delenn. He made good Flarn, though...

Regards,
    Morden
    Lennier, I liked him at different points during the show. His love of Delenn became annoying though.
    [B]Lennier, I liked him at different points during the show. His love of Delenn became annoying though. [/B][/QUOTE]

Tell me about it... Nobody likes a moping Minbari. ;)

Regards,
    Morden
    [B]Tell me about it... Nobody likes a moping Minbari. ;)

Regards,
    Morden [/B][/QUOTE]

Especially when he tried to kill Sheridan (or just let him die, I should say). Now that just pissed me off.
    [B]Especially when he tried to kill Sheridan (or just let him die, I should say). Now that just pissed me off. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, Lennier really got on my bad side for doing that. ;)

If destroying the Black Star was considered "dishonourable", what the hell was that? (Minbari; hypocrites, the lot of them.)

Regards,
    Morden