Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Binderpaper Offensive Weapons!!!!!!!!!!!

WarleaderWarleader Inmate: Babylon Project Mental Health Facility
WE NEED TO ARM THE NEW MODEL AMBULANCES WITH BINDER PAPER IN THE WINDOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WILL ALLOW THE LIGHTS TO BE MORE EFFECTIVE IN THE OPEN SPACE FIGHTING THE INVADING SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN ALSO EQUIP LAUNDRY BASKETS TO THE SIDE MIRRORS AND THE TOP OF THE LIGHTS, WE WILL BE UNSTOPABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• HEAR! HEAR!

The Ambulances from the Rim have been long overdue for maintenance, this initiative is probably Warleader's most daring yet! :)

Regards,
    Morden
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    I personally am against any upgrade to the ambulance fleet. The fleet is old and out of date. Any upgrades will simply be wasted money. We need to be moving on to the next generation fire trucks! They have the defensive capabilites that are needed to keep the watecoolers at bay.

Jake
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Freejack [/i]
    [B]I personally am against any upgrade to the ambulance fleet. The fleet is old and out of date. Any upgrades will simply be wasted money. We need to be moving on to the next generation fire trucks! They have the defensive capabilites that are needed to keep the watecoolers at bay.

Jake [/B][/QUOTE]

I should have thought you'd have some naeive revisionist sollution to the Ambulance problem, Freejack... Firetrucks are not only fuel innefficient, but they require far more maintenance than the ambulances currently do, and we'd have to fit far more laundry baskets to them considering their size.

What's more, nothing strikes terror into the hearts of the pink aardvarks more than a fleet of Ambulances. Firetrucks? A slight feeling of apprehension is more likely....

Regards,
    Morden
  • hey warleader... you see that black van outside your window??

You know what i'm talking about.....

They are watching........ they have been for some time.
  • Ummm... what about USP machine pistols mounted to the hood? And Exile clones in every Ambulance, riding shotgun with a space suit and a USP. :D
  • WTF are you talking about exile?
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I suggest we keelhaul Exile. Anyone in favor?

And the ambulances really need a good looking over. I dont think we have the monetary abundance we would need for that though.
  • We could sell Jack's PC... :eek:
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Messiah [/i]
    [B]I suggest we keelhaul Exile. Anyone in favor?

And the ambulances really need a good looking over. I dont think we have the monetary abundance we would need for that though. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yarr, Keelhaul the land-lubber! *Waves hook menacingly*

[SIZE=0](One to one odds that the exile will mention a USP in his answer to this)[/SIZE]

Regards,
    Morden
  • *Brandishes Beretta Elites menacingly*

I lost my USP somewhere...

Hey, Morden, what's with giving away all that money? Can I have some?? :D
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]Hey, Morden, what's with giving away all that money? Can I have some?? :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Eh? What you talkin' 'bout, boy? ;)

Regards,
    Morden
    Yarr! Im the Ninja-pirate!
    [B]Yarr! Im the Ninja-pirate! [/B][/QUOTE]

YARR! 'TIS [b]DAVE!!![/b] :D

Regards,
    Morden
  • The best thing about using Kazaa, is that I get to tell random people on the sidewalk that I'm a pirate.
    [B]The best thing about using Kazaa, is that I get to tell random people on the sidewalk that I'm a pirate. [/B][/QUOTE]

Bloody hell, this guy's living the good life! Where did I go wrong??

Regards,
    Morden
    Did you all know that Barbarian backwards is Rhubarb?
    [B]Did you all know that Barbarian backwards is Rhubarb? [/B][/QUOTE]

Um, no, because it's NOT.

Regards,
    Morden
    Yes it is. I seen it!
    [B]Yes it is. I seen it! [/B][/QUOTE]

*Phones for an Ambulance from the rim*

Regards,
    Morden
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morden279 [/i]
    [B]Bloody hell, this guy's living the good life! Where did I go wrong??

Regards,
    Morden [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, for one thing, you didn't learn 1337 sp33k like a good little h4x0r. :D
    [B]Well, for one thing, you didn't learn 1337 sp33k like a good little h4x0r. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

I can speak 1337 just fine, thankyou.

Regards,
    Morden
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morden279 [/i]
    [B]I can speak 1337 just fine, thankyou.

Regards,
    Morden [/B][/QUOTE]

N3g471v3.
  • 4ffirm47iv3

Regards,
    Morden
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morden279 [/i]
    [B]I should have thought you'd have some naeive revisionist sollution to the Ambulance problem, Freejack... Firetrucks are not only fuel innefficient, but they require far more maintenance than the ambulances currently do, and we'd have to fit far more laundry baskets to them considering their size.

What's more, nothing strikes terror into the hearts of the pink aardvarks more than a fleet of Ambulances. Firetrucks? A slight feeling of apprehension is more likely....

Regards,
    Morden [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh but Mr Morden,

You are underestimating the capabilities of fire trucks. The threat matrix as it exists today demands a solution that is beyond the capacity of the current Ambulance fleet to handle. Fire trucks, while appearing fuel inefficient on the surface, have a load capacity of 5.8 gigapitchers verses only 3.2 gigs for the ambulances. This 37% increase in capacity to mount weapons and goods, far outweighs the 15% decrease in fuel efficiency found at full loadout. Also fire trucks are proven to be more reliable and maintenance free than ambulances. Finally current model fire trucks are already equipped with binder paper, saving the cost of upgrading the ambulance fleet.

Jake
  • Oh, COME ON Freejack... You know as well as me that the upgrades Warleader is proposing, most notably the attachment of keggers to the side of the Ambulances, would increase their capacity to 6.0 gigapitchers straight!

Another upgrade includes trailers which more than compensate for the limited weapons space on the ambulance itself. You may have a point on the binderpaper, but it's cheap, and the budget more than allows for this.

As for reliability, Warleader plans to hire out the finest Llort technicians and mechanics to keep the fleet operational 24-7.

Regards,
    Morden
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Freejack [/i]
    [B]Ahh but Mr Morden,

You are underestimating the capabilities of fire trucks. The threat matrix as it exists today demands a solution that is beyond the capacity of the current Ambulance fleet to handle. Fire trucks, while appearing fuel inefficient on the surface, have a load capacity of 5.8 gigapitchers verses only 3.2 gigs for the ambulances. This 37% increase in capacity to mount weapons and goods, far outweighs the 15% decrease in fuel efficiency found at full loadout. Also fire trucks are proven to be more reliable and maintenance free than ambulances. Finally current model fire trucks are already equipped with binder paper, saving the cost of upgrading the ambulance fleet.

Jake [/B][/QUOTE]

Firetrucks cant fly. Ambulances can.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morden279 [/i]
    [B]Oh, COME ON Freejack... You know as well as me that the upgrades Warleader is proposing, most notably the attachment of keggers to the side of the Ambulances, would increase their capacity to 6.0 gigapitchers straight!

Another upgrade includes trailers which more than compensate for the limited weapons space on the ambulance itself. You may have a point on the binderpaper, but it's cheap, and the budget more than allows for this.

As for reliability, Warleader plans to hire out the finest Llort technicians and mechanics to keep the fleet operational 24-7.

Regards,
    Morden [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not even sure why it is necessary to debate this, point it is so clear! Yes TOTES (Tactical Omni-functional Trailering Equipment System) would add capacity to the ambulances, but they would provide the same level of added capacity to the firetrucks increasing the overall volume to 9.5 gigapitchers. Also take into consideration the fact that the most all fire trucks are based upon the newer AZ3510 model chassis as opposed to the less robust AZ2950 that most ambulances are built around, and you have a vehicle better able to handle the rigors of utilizing TOTES.

Finally remember the keggers may increase the capacity of the ambulance, but at a serious cost to handling and maneuverability. That combination drops the vectoral change ratio of the ambulance to well below that of the fire truck.

Jake
    [B]I'm not even sure why it is necessary to debate this, point it is so clear! Yes TOTES (Tactical Omni-functional Trailering Equipment System) would add capacity to the ambulances, but they would provide the same level of added capacity to the firetrucks increasing the overall volume to 9.5 gigapitchers. Also take into consideration the fact that the most all fire trucks are based upon the newer AZ3510 model chassis as opposed to the less robust AZ2950 that most ambulances are built around, and you have a vehicle better able to handle the rigors of utilizing TOTES.

Finally remember the keggers may increase the capacity of the ambulance, but at a serious cost to handling and maneuverability. That combination drops the vectoral change ratio of the ambulance to well below that of the fire truck.

Jake [/B][/QUOTE]

The simple fact you're both missing is that both ambulances and fire trucks are lacking in one important category: they aren't giant frickin' robots!

:robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot:
    I beg to differ, fire trucks can quite easily transform into giant robots:

[img]http://store4.yimg.com/I/akihabaratoys_1756_576394[/img]
    [B]I beg to differ, fire trucks can quite easily transform into giant robots:

[img]http://store4.yimg.com/I/akihabaratoys_1756_576394[/img] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, but only the more expensive RT trucks, which also lack many of the features you have been arguing over.