Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Like anyone gives a rats ass what the UN says

2»

Comments

• E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JackN [/i]
    [B]Well that's probably because you don't have a Rat's Ass to give anyway... :p[/B][/QUOTE]
    Okay... Whose cat ate Simmonds' rat?
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Captain,Simmonds [/i]
    [B]You seem to think your Right just as much as me.....

And whats Reality??? Is it that thing that scares the shit out of me?? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, but there's a difference between why I think I'm right and why you think you're right. When I think I'm right, I have more backup than uninformed opinions and rabid, egotistical rantings on a forum. My belief in being right isn't based on a seemingly arbitrary insistance that I'm right.

I can't say the same for you, and I doubt even you can do that (because you haven't or shown any indication that you can or would), so I have to wonder why it is you believe you're right.

Reality is something that isn't defined by what you want it to be. For example, it isn't a reality that there was some conspiracy over the attack on the Pentagon. Why did you believe there was one? Is it because your belief was well researched, or because you took the time to examine that possibility rationally? Hell no. You believed it because you hate the United States, and every challange made against it is automatically right -- because you hate it.

If you've got another reason, you haven't made any good effort to present it. Sorry Simmonds, I'm limited to what I can observe and study; and, seemingly unlike you, I know it.
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by E.T [/i]
    [B]Well, not that you don't have those enough yourself.

BTW, happens anyone know what's the situation with Enron-scandal, it has been ceased to death in media... after all, it might make this profit desiring free capitalism look bad. [/B][/QUOTE]

the inditements are in and now they are going pre trial motions, you wont hear much about it again till towards the end of the trials, cause everything happening now is fairly boring.

And as for previous administrations ever hear of anything called "Global Crossing"? I think not.

And the "oil for food" scandle is huge, it shows the UN is worthless in dealing with its own sanctions.