Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

New Years Eve

2»

Comments

• DaxDax Redshirt
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Entil'Zha [/i]
    [B]Isn't that what the stairs to the 42nd street subway station are for? [/B][/QUOTE]

*coughs* ahem.. and for the ladies!? :P

And also: well I'll be there in early Jan too.. we'll see if we can meet up, Sanfam might be around too
  • ArethusaArethusa Universal Cathode
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dax [/i]
    [B]*coughs* ahem.. and for the ladies!? :P[/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Entil'Zha [/i]
    [B]Isn't that what the stairs to the 42nd street subway station are for? [/B][/QUOTE]
  • ArethusaArethusa Universal Cathode
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Cabl3 Guy [/i]
    [B]Don't worry Dax I can't even afford to make it to the city. Much less eat there.

-$11 on the card w00t w00t! [/B][/QUOTE]
    Date rape on a budget!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JackN [/i]
    [B]Arethusa:

Me thinks you'd rather watch the worst episode of BSG than go to Time Square on New Years eve?

:D

;) [/B][/QUOTE]
    Heh. Ouch. A dilemma, truly. But the terrible BSG [i]is[/i] free.

[B]I was actually banned from my prom. [/B][/QUOTE]
    Date rape on a budget!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dax [/i]
    [B]oh.. well I don't get back to NYC from NS until the afternoon of the 30th (this is weather permitting as well) ... and I don't have to be right next to the ball drop point, I just want to see it.. Times Square is pretty big.

And to me, that's what prom was, a good party with friends. I find it very interesting that these two subjects have been combined. [/B][/QUOTE]
    Yeah, I guess that's my fault. To be honest, had prom not been so horrendously expensive, I would have shown up either in full Victorian dress or as Vincent from Collateral and never broken character. But it was expensive and I hated high school (and I did have very nearly the lowest GPA ever), so long live the Promskippers Union. Death to all who oppose us, etc.

I don't know. Admittedly, you seem much more for this sort of thing than I am, but I still wouldn't recommend it. Times Square really is an incredible mess on New Year's Eve.

Also, your boyfriend sounds particularly charming.

[B]Hey now just cause we are crazy doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun.[/B][/QUOTE]
    Date rape on a budget!
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Arethusa [/i]
    [B]I don't know. Admittedly, you seem much more for this sort of thing than I am, but I still wouldn't recommend it. Times Square really is an incredible mess on New Year's Eve.

Also, your boyfriend sounds particularly charming.

Date rape on a budget! [/B][/QUOTE]

1) It may turn out to be the most horrible thing on the planet that I will regret but I know I WILL regret not going.

Edit: trying to make the best of it by not going alone

2) Ex-boyfriend.

3) *shudder*
  • Date Rape?

Dax might be around 300 pounds. Last time I checked I was around 140, highest I hit was around 160. Heavy for myself but I sure ain't no Sumo wrestler. Unless the laws of physics are violated here I don't think theres gonna be any rape going on.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    [B]Date Rape?

Dax might be around 300 pounds. [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: