Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Babylon 5's Straczynski live, MIT, May 22

DaxDax Redshirt
Anyone going to be there?

[URL="http://www.boingboing.net/2009/04/25/henry-jenkins-and-ba.html"]Linky[/URL]

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Is there a reason you didn't just write "jms"? :p
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    She wanted to show off the fact that she can spell it :p
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Oh, I see, she just copied from the page's title. How lazy! Although it would probably have been less work to type the three characters. :D
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    You mean spelling out Straczynski is hard? :p
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Stra....Straz...Straczynski!

I wish I was going :)

Worf
  • Strakinski
  • JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    Strakinky!
  • Xtrakinky
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Bob!!
  • Joe?
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Id go with xtrakinky as well.
    I may actually go it is not expensive to get there from here.

I don't have many responsibilities just a boxing match hopefully I survive long enough to go. lol
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Will he be bringing Vorlons?
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    *tinkle tinkle tinkle* Maybe *tinkle tinkle tinkle*
    Fuck the vorlon's I want bacon!
  • TridentTrident Ranger
    [IMG]http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc340/funnyroadsigns/greenfood/turning_bacon_green.jpg[/IMG]

or

Purple Bacon? (Sorry couldn't find a pic...)
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    *watches her thread go.......
    :)
    Green bacon!one? Thats genious, why didnt i think of it?
    Okay so I'm actually might go for sure now, Its $15 for a bus ticket to Boston, 4 hour trip tops.

Anyone else going?

Any questions you feel I should make Joe chew on?
    Last call for questions!

So far I have:

Spoiler:
    How does it feel to have celebratory status as a writer, director and producer and be able to communicate with your fans regularly?

When Bester is mocking Garibaldi what is he actually saying when he comments "Always quick with the mojukes."

If you were in the Babylon 5 universe, what character or race would you play honestly?

Most of us know your preference for dark chocolate over white chocolate so I have a follow up question, what is your favorite food and why?

Firstones.com would really like to know the inside story behind Babylon 5: Into The Fire. What if any was the fallout between you, Sierra, the actors that ultimately caused the game to be aborted?

Are you bored of Babylon 5?
    The first question should really be reformulated. He could answer that with a single "good".
    I forgot we're dealing with a vorlon, changed to "what do you think honestly"
    How does it feel to have celebratory status as a writer, director and producer and be able to communicate with your fans regularly? I didn't ask this question since time was short, but the gist of it is I think hes actually a bit annoyed, he claimed to have stalkers, and death threats.

When Bester is mocking Garibaldi what is he actually saying when he comments "Always quick with the mojukes."
    He explained this as Mojutes (I take it its a french term) for saying the right thing at the right time.

If you were in the Babylon 5 universe, what character or race would you play honestly? He sort of answered this, I wish I could be as good as Delenn, as strong as g'kar, and I wish wasn't like Lando, Sheridan was the hardest character to write.

Most of us know your preference for dark chocolate over white chocolate so I have a follow up question, what is your favorite food and why? He said bird, I quipped if I were a bird would you eat me?

He did not respond.

Firstones.com would really like to know the inside story behind Babylon 5: Into The Fire. What if any was the fallout between you, Sierra, the actors that ultimately caused the game to be aborted?
    "I don't remember"
    (lawyer term for I'm keeping a secret)
    Are you bored of Babylon 5?
    Sort of answered, He said he would do a B5 movie if they paid him first.
    Also he was either really high or really full of himself, maybe both. lol
    I left him a letter in the hotel he was staying at.

Also something he said bothered me, "writers, write, producers steal." is Joe a writer or a producer?
    I just realized something...Joe may still be a virgin...
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Are you trying to be funny?
    I think a better question is, am I funny?

But honestly, even though hes married...I got the impression...I don't know another hallucination maybe.

I'll have to upload the recording and you can be the judge.
    First half of the recording is refusing to upload going to have to split it, Joe was funny...His tips on how to get laid were classic. I honestly wish I could have asked the real questions that were coming out of my head. Hallucinations or not, I'm sure they had [U]some[/U] grounding in reality.
    [url]http://jducoeur.livejournal.com/517679.html[/url]

Apparently I have some bad press...See end.