Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Forklift Truck Sim...

13»

Comments

• ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [QUOTE=Stingray;184073]Anything's better with Bon Jovi playing in the background. :D[/QUOTE]
    I cant believe you just said that! :rolleyes:

:p
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Believe my friend. Even Farming Simulator is a lot more fun with [I]Dead or Alive[/I] playing in the background. :D

That woman commenting the flight of the shuttle is exasperating. I know she didn't start this, but it's getting tedious to listen to. Imagine if she commented something else like a football game or a race. We have now reached half-time and should a player break a leg the team would loose a kicker. Yeah, she can kiss my Alpha too. :D
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I actually like how they talk in the shuttle mission videos.
    I like her voice, not what she's saying. Should this fail, should that fail. So much about failure it's surprising they make it into space at all. :D
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I don't mind that either. And isn't it because they they take so much failing into consideration that they make it to space. ;)
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I found a new one, the [URL="http://www.impulsedriven.com/roadworksim"]Road Works Simulator[/URL].
    I wonder what this "Intriguing, ongoing story" feature is about. Is the lorry driver having an affair with the backhoe operator's wife? That kind of intriguing, ongoing story? :D
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    It's the constant, rising tension as you wonder if you'll make deadline.