Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

And so the end begins (Galactica) (S4.5 Spoilers through current episode)

1131415161719»

Comments

• sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    yeah, agreed. They tried to do an operatic story arc just like B5 but without the benefit of a meticulously crafted plan just as JMS did, it wasn't going to happen
  • "I always remember watching the opening credits when it says of the Cylons "..and they have a plan" ok, but do the writers?"

Ha ha! We used to make the same joke back at ISN!
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    Ahhh.... Galactica. It was a long time ago, but I still remember the day when I watched the last episode of Galactica 1980 and when I found out it'll never continue, even though it said so at the end of the episode! It was one of the worst days of my life and I'm still mad at the responsible. Hehehe... ;)

The new Galactica was surprisingly good, but like others have already mentioned, it really got worse towards the end and the ending was a big disappointment as well. I also wish they hadn't changed the uniforms from the original series. I always thought they were the coolest ever. And also the original sidearms were really cool as well. B-)
  • The original series has become a guilty pleasure of mine recently.
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    The original series has become a guilty pleasure of mine recently.
    :-bd
  • If you can get over the horrible visual effects and often even more horrible acting, it's a great show. Its flaws are forgivable if you think about their budget at the time.

The plot is good, some of the acting isn't half bad, and the music is really good. It's great fun, really.