Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

What are you playing right now?

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    Bioshock was great except that I didn't feel at all scared. In fact as I played through it, I felt the monsters had more to fear from me, especially when I found the fire plasmid ;)

Worf
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Supreme Commander, Battlefield 2, and occasionally Defcon. That's about it.
  • JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    Sanfam what server did you say you play on in BF 2? I might have a go at ya one of these days.
    Funkytown, but I have not been playing too often. It's a nice friendly bunch of people with no real urge to be truly competitive.
  • AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    Just finished Bioshock. It got better, but something was still lacking for me.
  • When I get a DX10 system I might give Bioshack a go.
  • don't really bother with DX10 for bioshock, the water is the only thing that changes, and then not much.
  • Lots of Guild Wars.no time for anything else.lol! :D
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    so those of you playing wow, what server do you guys play on?

levels? big guild? where are you in game?

Im on Archimonde, Horde.

Druid 70 doing Kara, ZA and any other raid I can get an invite to.
    Hunter 63 Flailing around Zangmarsh bored with the char.
    Warlock 60 loving the hell out of this char, leveling it up fast, just about finished with Thrallmar.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Done with Bioshock now. Awesome all the way to the end. Next up, Crysis.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Im playing European realms:

Earthen Ring (PVE): 70 Human prot Pala, hes on break though
    Darkmoon Faire (PVE): 55 Troll Shaman, also on break
    Jaedenar (PVP): 42 Bloodelf retri Pala, fun :)
    Also have a few low chars on Jaedenar Im leveling. Bloodelf Warlock and Undead Rogue.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Sever Llane
    70 Human Mage
    20 Night Elf Hunter

Server Drenden
    18 Blood Elf Hunter
  • Pixel_DonkeyPixel_Donkey Earthforce Officer
    Guildwars and TF2. Aint played Mass Effect for a month or so.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    800000xp from legendery survivor.
  • @ Biggles...

Crysis Rocks. :D I still need to finish it actually...hrm.

Did a little UT2k4 today. Love that game. :D
    I've been playing alot of WOW lately, made it to 49 on my druid today. I'm in a pretty big guild 300+ total members Modern Warriors is the guild name. I'm playing on Gnomeregan mostly but have a 45 pally on smolderthorn that I stop leveling months ago because all my friends left the server and its almost impossible to level past 45 with pvp enabled in Tanaris. I should be level 60 by the end of may on the druid.
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    I mostly play GTA2 now. I'm trying to get all the GTA2 things lying around. Of course, that means I have to do every mission in each city. Just one Yakuza mission left for the first city...
    Also still playing Metal Gear Solid 2, trying to get better so I can one day get Big Boss rank. And sometimes I play Tetris on my Game Boy just for fun.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Right now a bit of Supreme Commander with FOA (Sanfam, Logic, Curz, Bos, Worf, and myself) and Sins of a Solar Empire with my Civfanatics pals.
  • finishing up my game of Morrowind. I just got to the 'final' dungeon (at least for the main quest).
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    Well, since posting that, I finally did the last Yakuza mission, and it's pretty funny how in the mission after that when all the gang leaders try to kill me, I didn't have to do much at all, they all killed themselves or got run over by random cars. Now to just find all those GTA2 things. I didn't see a new one after doing the last mission though.
    Supcom: FA continues. The FOA has yet to see a victory, but we're learning!
    Still playing Wow.

My 70 druid is pimped out in Tier 4 gear and Arena season 3 stuff. After months of Kara, I finally got Illhoof to drop his staff for me. Actually working on epic flight form right now. The other druid Im doing it with though, forgot he needs to be honored with Lower City to do heroic Sethekk Halls. /slap

My hunter is a 70 now. Not raiding with this char though. He is still questing in Netherstorm and using his engineering to make me money. Mote Extractor FTW!

My lock is at 65. I stopped leveling her to wait for a friend of mine to catch up. Hes almost there, level 61 now.

I added a shadow Priest to my flock of characters. level 41 right now, quickly working her up to 50 though as her enchanting is maxed and I need the mastery skill.
    so Spirit One I take it your one of the more hardcore players out there. Im sure if I wanted to I could hit 70 in two weeks but damn thats just crazy talk. How long did it take you to get that priest to 41? I hate the early levels its just alot of walking around, thank god for feral talents otherwise I would probably have given up out of frustration. I've had my mount for about two weeks now with a little help from a friend. Its definitely the best investment you can make in the game.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed. After that is Forged Alliance, which should bring me up to the release date of Mass Effect quite nicely.
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    Kanes Wrath
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    My wife needs to do her Epic flight form, and we've still not had time to do Kara, i need to get geared bigtime.
    ya know what sucks about flight form? Its only good in Outlands...I haven't even upgraded to BC yet because none of my chars are at the appropriate level.
  • still playing lord of the rings online. 3 characters at lvl50, 1 at 47 another coming up (currently at lvl 21)... a rank 4 pvp monster character (warg) and a rank 5 standard pvp character (one of my lvl 50s, a hunter)

sat down and gave bioshock another go... it got better but i did consider the endboss fight to be laughingly easy (whereas earlier parts had me reloading constantly). crossbow > anything

currently really enjoying rainbow six vegas 2 (can you say marksman glore?). after that probably assassins creed.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Biggles, you must play with us :) And how is Assassain's Creed? I've been hearing mixed reviews so far.

My boyfriend beats all of you WoWers, he has two 70 =p
    Yeah I suppose Im fairly hardcore. I play way too often for way too long sometimes. Coxis, I have 2 70s, with a 3rd days away.

To get to level 41 probably took me 3 weeks of off and on playing (I did not focus on playing her). You have to remember though, I know where all of the quests are. Yes, Feral Druids are a lot of fun, but Im told so is a moonkin druid. Given all the heroic instances and raids I have run, outside of my cat/bear gear I have a full set of resto(healing) armor to play with too. Its not fully epic like my cat/bear gear but staying feral specd, in my healing armor I have 1300 bonus healing, and enough mana regen to heal a lvl 70 instance.

All of the flying mounts are only usable in outlands. Not just flight form. What is awesome about flight form is druids get basic flight form at 68, not 70. That means druids can fly 2 levels before anyone else. Also its insta cast. No delayed casting time means you can go flight form on the run. The downside is, flight form is not effected by the paladin speed aura, or any of the speedy mount trinkets except the one you get from doing the Epic flight form quest. Also as far as only available in outlands. The only reason my druid goes back to azeroth is to access the auction house and go to the caverns of time or zul aman. So much of everything else is done in outlands, its not a problem.