Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

What are you playing right now?

Comments

• RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    Indy 4 on my PSP (via ScummVM)
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    So who else here has Dawn of War? I've played it a little online, so if anyone wanted to, we could try that out. Either fighting each other or alongside each other is fine with me, if anyone's interested.
  • JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    Okay I'm to the point of deciding whether to side with the Aldors or the Scryers not sure which to pick but which would be better for a feral druid.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Well I finally bought an xbox 360 the other day (for Rock Band) and Oblivion, so I started a Dunmer Silencer, which is a homemade class with:
    Marksman, Illusion, Conjuration, Security, Sneak, Light Armour and Alchemy.
    Plan is to use bound items (especially bow) to sneak around and one-shot the poor little prey.
    Fun, fun, fun!
  • I'm taking another shot at Persona 2 since I saw someone playing Persona 3 recently (and yes it's true, the characters in that game do in fact shoot themselves in the head to use thier powers). Last time I played Persona 2 I got to a point and just couldn't pass it, but I think I'm doing much better now and will be much more prepared when I reach that point again.
    And I'm still playing Oblivion. I started a Mage character to test that. She's really good in combat, except for the fact that she can barely take any damage.
  • picked up spore today, let's see if it's as good as the hype says it is...
    Well I joined the Aldor's since no one had any input...
    Aldor are giant smurfs. Bloodelves are way cooler.

Seriously though, I have no idea man.

Also: You can jump off the Scryer place without dying.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    sorry johnny must have missed your question. Aldor is fine, the whole point being it is really the items you get with reputation. Personally I think for a tank, the shoulder glyph is better from aldor.
    Well I dont know yet but I've been asking my guild if they need me to respec they haven't said much yet but I have a feeling i'll either end up moonkin or resto
    64! Kara! Here i come!
  • impressions of spore:

in terms of gameplay ideas it is an amazing game. in terms of gameplay itself it lacks the certain "something" to get me fully hooked on it. the tribal stage is far too short for my liking and yet it was my favourite as you get to design your first land/air/sea units.

the most amazing about the game though is other peoples creativity when it comes to designing things. the database of object is friggin HUGE and there are things in there that are just amazing.

verdict: its not as good as the long development promised us it would be but its definitely a good one :)
    Rock Band. Ungh!
    Level 70 :D finished about 30 quests in one night and ding!
    Wow so I log onto my 32 pally in Arathi Highlands. And the new pally setup is awesome. I went into Stromgarde went up against a 37 Stromgarde Thief and soloed him only took half my health as a ret pally. Granted I can't really take two of them on without using LoH but I like the new talents a lot.

Judgement of Light acts like a sort of life steal like in Diablo 2 but get this you can also have seal of light active giving you a chance to make double hp!
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Ok, I confess, Links 2003. I was looking for something completely different (taking a breather from post apocalyptic Chernobyl) and this was apparently the best golf game for its time... and the simple fact that you can still buy it today is a testament to that effect. I may check out Tiger Woods '09 when it comes out on the PC.

Never thought I'd actually play golf and like it. :D
    [QUOTE=JohnnyOnTheSpot;176455]Wow so I log onto my 32 pally in Arathi Highlands. And the new pally setup is awesome. I went into Stromgarde went up against a 37 Stromgarde Thief and soloed him only took half my health as a ret pally. Granted I can't really take two of them on without using LoH but I like the new talents a lot.

Judgement of Light acts like a sort of life steal like in Diablo 2 but get this you can also have seal of light active giving you a chance to make double hp![/QUOTE]

Ok, youve convinced me, in november, my pally is going retri.
    lol, ret palys.. you can't say Im retarded without say Im ret!

I heard they are buffing the crap out of the palys though. About time.
    Dude Ret is the best for fast leveling even though I don't grind. I went up against a 38 Rumbling Exile just to see how far I could push it and I still came out with a quarter hp. Though the damage done per hit was less than 50, judgment of light was very useful in keeping me alive.

Guarantee if I had to face an elite of my level I'd have absolutely no problem soloing it.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE=Stingray;176456]Ok, I confess, Links 2003. I was looking for something completely different (taking a breather from post apocalyptic Chernobyl) and this was apparently the best golf game for its time... and the simple fact that you can still buy it today is a testament to that effect. I may check out Tiger Woods '09 when it comes out on the PC.

Never thought I'd actually play golf and like it. :D[/QUOTE]

I must admit, I enjoy the Minna no Golf games on the PSP considerably.
    [QUOTE=Biggles;176465]I must admit, I enjoy the Minna no Golf games on the PSP considerably.[/QUOTE]

Not sure how I'd like playing golf on a PSP... the display and controls would make it somewhat of a different kind of game for me.

I've kicked the realism setting up a notch from rookie to pro and the game has gotten a lot harder since a few critical hints are gone and the game plays a lot more like you would play it outdoors...

I also downloaded a bunch of free courses... some look a lot better than those the game shipped with. Gotta love community mods. :D
    Minna no Golf could never be taken as realistic. :D
    Probably not as "real" as playing golf can be using a mouse. :D
    [url=http://www.mingol.net/mgp/index.html]No where near[/url]. :D
    So my World of Warcraft account was hacked yesterday...I think I pissed somebody off.

Got all my gear back today though. But still disappointed Blizzard will not give me the IP of the last password change that was made. :/

I think there some kinda of hole in the new patch someone else I know was hacked as well so beware.
    I was hacked a couple of years ago. Got everything back aswell. For me, it was a worm I downloaded..
    Might I recommend getting your worms from the ground in the future?
    Well it gets worse...They hacked into my account AGAIN and deleted my characters, beyond that Blizzard has suspended my account pending reviewfor closure. :D

Wow so I'm thinking that ends my World of Warcraft experience but I'm not gonna take this sitting down.
    That kinda takes away the fun in gaming. How do you even hack a WoW account? Unless you use a weak password, this might actually be a symptom of a bigger problem. Maybe your computer system is compromised and a keylogger is at work here.
    yeah, either stop using god as your password or you have a keylogger.