Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Stargate: Universe concept revealed

1111213141517»

Comments

• ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    That was amusing. That was also a pretty good episode I thought.

[sp]I didnt like the vague description of how the ship went back in time tho, as there wasn't one beyond "some weird freak of physics". Surprising really given the pains they usually seem to go to in their descriptions of the most mundane plot points. Other than that tho I quite liked it, and Telford seems to becoming the most killed man on the show[/sp]
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    [sp]The "Previously" segment implied that the same alien force that brought the people from the planet back a few episodes ago was responsible for the time jump.[/sp]
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Ah yes, I suppose it did, although that managed to completely pass me by when watching the episode.

Some speculation: [sp]If we ever get any resolution to the show, it would surprise me if the "super aliens" turn out to be those whom the Ancients sent Destiny out to look for. [/sp]
    Another not bad episode, and I'm guessing the way is now clear for McKay to appear soon
    A mixed episode again.

[sp]I liked Ginn and Perry, so it's nice to see them back again, and whilst putting them into the ship's computer was the immediately obvious outcome, I did like the confirmation that Franklin wasn't a figment of Rush's imagination earlier on. I doubt we're going to get a resolution of their fate before the series end tho, and so probably not ever, as I've not heard anything about SGU's future.

On the flip side I had a complete WTF moment when TJ performed a frakking kidney transplant?!? I mean I get the whole 'no choice' bit, but I mean seriously, at least make it [I]look[/I] difficult! I've not seen many smoother operations in hospital, let alone on Destiny![/sp]

Other than that, not bad. And I do believe it's the McKay show next week! :)
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    watching it now, missed it yesterday
    David Hewlett made a rather interesting tweet about SGU...

[url=http://ftlnews.com/2012/12/14/is-stargate-universe-returning-according-to-david-hewlett-maybe/]Link[/url]
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    I've been rewatching it the past few weeks.
    Frak I hope that happens! It's just not the same without any Stargate on TV
    So it turns out he isn't filming a Stargate movie but is using the Destiny sets that he owns.

[URL="http://ftlnews.com/2012/12/14/new-david-hewlett-sci-fi-project-is-not-stargate-related/"]Link[/URL]
    Bah I knew it was too good to be true! Still, good to hear the sets will be put to good use again!