Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

What are you playing right now?

Comments

• JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    I checked for keyloggers and trojans there is nothing on my machine...Now maybe AVG just sucks or Spybot isn't detecting it either and its something they custom made? I don't know though this tops them all. lol
  • with the multitude of addons available (and the general stupidity of people (present people excluded) believing that everything on the net is safe) for the game it is no wonder that so many accounts get hacked :rolleyes:
    Yeah I think this is actually a bigger problem...I noticed that I had a large amount of anonymous IPs connecting to my address about a week ago. I've been having on and off connection problems since then. I think that is around the time I added the Omen, DBM and Recount mods...They were deleted so there shouldn't be any other problems I hope.

Either way I logged the firewall and submitted to my provider so hopefully they will be able to block those IPs.
  • [QUOTE=SpiritOne;176604]yeah, either stop using god as your password or you have a keylogger.[/QUOTE]

I knew a guy in high school who actually used "cool" as his password for everything.

Unfortunately, I don't get as much time for playing games nowadays. When I do, I pretty much just play Dawn of War.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I am playing nothing, but I did just buy a copy of FlatOut at work. not a bad game for $4.99.
  • Super Metroid! I have a friend who has a working Super Nintendo, and I have a copy of Super Metroid, so I can finally play it again. The last time I played this game must have been about four years ago.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Working my way through Fallout 3. Enjoying it immensely.
    Pirates 2: Stagnetti's Revenge :P
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Neverwinter Nights 2 multiplayer
  • finished fallout 2, for some reason never finished it; before getting fallout 3. Sins of solar empire about half way through the senarios. halo 2 still got to get finished. Earth 2160 trying to finish , horrable voice acting, just trying to get my monies worth I guess on this one.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I'm still on WoW, It pains me to say it, but i just can't get into most modern games. It just seems to be repetition of the same theme over and over. I miss the old days of gaming, where everything was new.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Isn't "the same thing over and over" the very definition of WoW? :D
  • [IMG]http://terranalliance.co.uk/images/wicked/santa.jpg[/IMG]
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    lol, nice
    Well I gave the account to one of my real life friends.

At least they can keep tabs on it and if I need to come back...No just, no I won't come back!
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I'm not addicted, i can stop any time i want!
  • FreezeFreeze Disguised as a Trainee
    These are my hobbies with brand new PS3:

- [url=http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Games/MotorStorm_Pacific_Rift#]Motorstorm: Pacific Rift[/url]
    - [url=http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Games/Dead_Space]Dead Space[/url]

The first one lets me at 200 km/h on a cliff road behind a waterfall, second one makes me wish I use diapers when played at night :D
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I've just started playing Rome Total War again. For a pretty simple game, its very enjoyable
  • My stepson got suspended for 2 days from school. I ripped the PS3 out, now we are both punished.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I started replaying Mass Effect on my 360 after my monitor died and I was waiting for the replacement to arrive. Nearly finished a run through the game so I might as well finish it ;)

Worf
    [QUOTE=PSI-KILLER;177922]My stepson got suspended for 2 days from school. I ripped the PS3 out, now we are both punished.[/QUOTE]
    Little extreme there Psi-Killer what the hell happened?
  • he gave attitude to a teacher.
  • STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl is 4.99 at steam ... I am downloading.. heard good things about it. need a change from sins of solar empire.
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    Playing World of Goo a little...
  • Audiosurf (Havn't had much time for long games, so this is my "five minutes here and there" game.

Also been modding the hell out of my Oblivion install. What with the new vid card, time to push it to the limits. Getting all the mods I want for a good play through. :)
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Putting the [I]Mount & Blade[/I] demo through its paces. Don't know yet if I like it enough to buy a license.
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Been play TM:Nations Forever....all sorts of TM goodness.
  • I actually got Big Boss rank in a Metal Gear game! It's the one that came out for Game Goy Color in 2000. It was easier to get that rank in this game not because it's easy, exactly, but because the game is seperated into level formats, and it tells you how you did in each level when you beat it.
    A friend gave me an Xbox game that he bought used but I guess didn't really care for (I think it was just because of one level he couldn't get past, which I'm now on, but I think I've figured out how to beat it). The game is called Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes. Yeah, pretty lame title, but it's fun. It's a strategy game that's also mixed with a Dynasty Warriors feel. What I mean is that you lead your units around, but in your main unit is your character, and when that unit gets in a fight, you control that character and hack and slash everyone. I usually really suck at strategy games (I'm still amazed that I somehow beat Ogre Battle 64), but I've been having quite a bit of fun with this one. I had to restart the game when I got to that one level I'm at now, but it was pretty early in the game anyway and now I've got multiple saves and I'm much more prepared this time. I'm really surprised with this game. Looks like I'll be able to get plenty of hours of gameplay out of it, and it can really satisfy my desire for hacking up tons of guys.
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    [URL="http://www.runesofmagic.com"]Runes of Magic[/URL], a free (open beta) MMORPG. Don't usually play games like this, but something in it keeps me entertained enough to keep going :p
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    [I]GTA4[/I] and having a lot of fun. It's quality over quantity this time around for the series. So I will end up playing less of it. My next target is [I]Saints Row 2[/I] that should get released on the PC today.