Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

What are you playing right now?

Comments

• C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    So I finished NWN2 and it's expansion mask of the betrayer. They were good game, I really enjoyed them and wish there will soon be another game like it (maybe Dragon Age). At the moment I have little time to play anything. On boring lectures I play around with orbiter because while flying from earth to the moon there's not much to do so I can follow the lecture a bit. Hopefully now at the weekend I will get a game or two of supreme commander.
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    F**king Guitar Hero....

I picked up the Aerosmith ed for the Wii cheap at the Circuit City Closeout. Now my left forearm is sore...

Jake
  • Alternating between the old RPG Arcanum, and Call of Duty:World at War.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Currently playing Lord of the Rings Online. Tis not bad, and even more so for reading the books heh
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    LittleBigPlanet.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Still Rock Band, got 10 songs until im finished with expert drums..
  • Curently stalker showdow of chenorbal, supreme commander 1st disk. Nephew gave me a box of games he finished, FEAR, Spellforce 2, Hellgate london, Age of Conan, Diablo, tron 2.0, warcraft battle chest, sim tower, delta force black hawk down, Virual resort Sping break, and Ground control ii operation exodus. I don't know if I have enough free time in all of 2009 & 10 to finish these.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Good luck trying to play Hellgate London.

Worf
  • what problems with Hellgate London?
  • it's dead, that's what's wrong. multiplayer might be continued by a different company for the US market as free to play but officially the game has been shut down following lots of legal debate.

Edit:
    enjoying small games like Hinterland and Mount & Blade again (good mods for m&b by now plus it is said to soon support HDR and 32 player deathmatch multiplayer...woot!).
    Last I heard the other company was only going to continue multiplayer for a short time.

Worf
  • [QUOTE=PSI-KILLER;179324] Age of Conan[/QUOTE]

That's the online one, right?
  • hyborian adventure is yes
  • [QUOTE]The show is now over for the Hellgate: London that we once knew. The game's servers and the official website have poofed, and stranded fans will now turn their attention towards HanbitSoft's grand plans to revive the troubled title in a free-to-play format, complete with new content and gameplay changes. HanbitSoft's press release did not specify a date for the re-launch, nor did it say which territories it will be servicing, so we're looking at a bit of downtime for the moment. [/QUOTE]

there you go :angryv:
  • I've been playing a lot of Dynasty Warriors with a friend. It's nice to just do mindless killing sometimes, but he almost always seems to get more kills than me for some reason... I've got to work on that!
    I've also been playing Metal Gear Solid on Extreme when I have the time. Beat it on that difficulty for the first time recently and the only requirement for Big Boss rank I was missing was that I was five minutes over, and now that I have the stealth camouflage (which I read will still allow me to get Big Boss), I've been able to shave a lot of time off, so I don't have any doubt I'll be able to get it this time.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE=PSI-KILLER;179339]hyborian adventure is yes[/QUOTE]

Man, I think their [URL="http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/funcom-reports-q4-USD23-3m-loss"]CFO[/URL] just quit... what is it with you and playing games that failed? :D
    I just downloaded the expansion for Sins of a Solar Empire, I'll be trying that later.

Worf
  • And I did it. I finally got Big Boss rank in Metal Gear Solid. Yes, grovel before me, mere peons.
    I would if I cared. :D
    Is Big Boss a higher rank than a Black Belt in Karaoke? :D
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I want this movie: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHhRD43KEHY[/url]
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I'm not playing anything right now :(

Got bored with LOTRO and City of Heroes so I cancelled my subscriptions to them the other day. They just get very repetitive after a while, grinding for xp all the time. Not to mention how I REALLY need to save money at the moment, so I'll probably install KOTOR next week for a blast from the past :)
  • Hey Biggles, have you ever played this crazy Japanese game?
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70iFdnI-xfA[/url]

Looks like the most cheaply difficult game ever made. And I thought Ikaruga was bad.
    Well, I'm trying to enjoy Saints Row 2... but it's marred by technical issues which make this otherwise entertaining game somewhat of a chore to play.

People who have been complaining about GTA4 should just STFU. At least GTA4 was stable. I stopped counting my CTD while playing SR2. This is also my first encounter with STEAM. A lot less of a hassle than Rockstar's Social Club and Windows Live installation process... I suppose, that's because everything STEAM requires was already installed. ;)

The latest patch issued by Volition allows us to disable more graphical stuff, which is a work-around, but I hope they'll fix things soon too. The game is a system hog, but judging by what you see, it shouldn't be. Another poor job at optimization, I guess.

The admins on their forums stay remarkably calm. :D YOu f4k1N6 845t4rD5. YOu 54cK!!! - Excuse me sir, have you de-fragmented your hard drive yet?
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    From some reviews I read Saints Row 2 for PC suffers from technical issues and bad port compared to the console versions, but I've not played it myself.
  • I've played Saint's Row 2 before, on Xbox 360. I thought it was pretty fun, and I really liked how much control I had in making my character. I ended up making a goth ho.
    [QUOTE=DarthCaligula;179913]Hey Biggles, have you ever played this crazy Japanese game?
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70iFdnI-xfA[/url]

Looks like the most cheaply difficult game ever made. And I thought Ikaruga was bad.[/QUOTE]

Can't say that I have. I tend to avoid Japanese arcades. It doesn't look like a very fun game. :D
  • Just recently finished F.E.A.R. 2 myself, and now back to Fallout 3.

I did rent Street Fighter IV though, and I have either lost skills since I was a kid, or they amped the difficulty way up. I can't even clear the first match on the default difficulty.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Trainz!
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Auran!