Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Babylon 5: Combat Sim - Music CD?

18910111214»

Comments

• Hi,

Longtime lurker, first time poster (by longtime, I mean, I've lurked here since the cancellation of ITF). Anyway, I'd be happy to zip it up and send it to you. PM me your SN on aim if you have one. If not, I'm sure we'll find a way to get the music to you.
  • Whitestar 15Whitestar 15 Earthforce Officer
    Lol if I understood technical things I'd probably ask you to do whatever you did for them for me so I could have the music but since I don't...well never mind. I'm going to stop talking like this otherwise there is a serious risk of my head imploding.

What I really wanted to ask is, where did [url]www.musicofb5.com[/url] go!? OK so I must be really behind the times here because I havn't been there in ages. Thing is I used to have all the music downloaded onto my old computer but when it had to go to computer hospital, they wiped the memory and everything I had on it went down the pan.

Now I've got a shiny new laptop, I went back to the site expecting to start downloading all the music I'd lost - in particular, the "Battle Sequences" (A-F I think there were) from ITF but alas, the site is gone! Either that or my computer is refusing to load it.

But in any case does anyone know if the music is available from any other site?

Thanks all.
    By the way I was sorting out my cupboards and in the depths of one of them, I found a demo disc from years ago. It was in a battered case with no label on so I figured I'd see what was on it before I threw it out. I was quite surprised to see on the contents page a tab advertising "the upcoming Babylon 5 game from Sierra" with a video of it. Well it's actually just a series of clps from the series accompanied with the theme music from Season 4 (I think) so I don't really know what it has to do with ITF other than the fact that it has the logo at the end lol.

But in any case, I'm off to get PC Gamer this month because, apparently,they have "I've Found Her" included on the DVD version - which is great for me because my modem is too slow to download it! Yey! Of course every time I've been out they've only ever had the CD version in stock. I tell ya it's a conspiracy!

I have to go now. The men in white coats are here to take me home. With the nice padded walls and bright lights.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    musicofb5.com has been gone for along time now. The only place to get music now is [url]http://www.third-space.net/[/url] but that is currently being redesigned and I'm not sure if it will be back or not.

Worf
  • Ranger BrianRanger Brian The Anti-Scrooge
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Whitestar 15 [/i]
    [B]Now I've got a shiny new laptop, I went back to the site expecting to start downloading all the music I'd lost - in particular, the "Battle Sequences" (A-F I think there were) from ITF but alas, the site is gone! Either that or my computer is refusing to load it.

But in any case does anyone know if the music is available from any other site?[/B][/QUOTE]

PM me your address, and I'll burn them to a CD and mail it to you.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkblade [/i][b]Battle Themes Track 1[/b] - Battle Sequence A with lots of new material. 11:22 minutes long.
    [b]Battle Themes Track 2[/b] - Battle Sequence B ([i]I first didn't recognize this at all since those familiar clips were scattered around this track[/i]) with lots of new material too. 11:23 minutes long
    [b]Battle Themes Track 3[/b] - Battle Sequence D with new material. 11:23 minutes long
    [b]Battle Themes Track 4[/b] - Battle Sequences E and F with new material. 11:17 minutes long.
    [b]Battle Themes Track 5[/b] - Babylon 5 Game Preview Track ([i]some of you may remember this. The oldest sample clip from the game[/i]) and Battle Sequence C with lots of new material. 11:24 minutes long.[/B][/QUOTE]

Is there any way or anywhere that I can get a copy of this music? Franke's B5 work is my favorite music to listen to, and I had no idea that these tracks even existed until I stumbled on to this site.
  • Whitestar 15Whitestar 15 Earthforce Officer
    Wow, thanks Ranger Brian! I owe you one; it arrived this morning; some amazing tracks on there.

Thanks again :cool:
  • mambo_mordenmambo_morden Earthforce Officer
    Third-space did die out there for a little bit... had some hosting snaffoo's. I noticed that the torrent link is dead..... is there a new link that's valid?

Also.... I noticed that tp2b.de is dead.... thus all the old meshes are gone.... If you want I can post those on third-space if you send them to me or if anyone would be interested. I've got some, but not all of the ones listed.