Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Babylon 5: Combat Sim - Music CD?

Comments

• E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Falcon1 [/i]
    [B]Hard to know really. The more time that passes the less the chance we'll hear anything. I have the feeling that if Franke could say anything he'd have done so by now. [/B][/QUOTE]
    Or maybe there is same problem that was with Finland's biggest telephone operator in last year and mail servers aren't working or are losing emails. (or they have "delivery delay" of over month)
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Well I did get an error trying to send to C Frankes and the PR depts email addresses... the basic one for Sonic Images seemed to work (i.e. didn't get bounced back). God knows who reads the mail there. No idea how many people Sonic Images employes.
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [B]Well I did get an error trying to send to C Frankes and the PR depts email addresses...[/B][/QUOTE]
    Well, then I'm not surprised if there isn't any reply even after half year waiting.

So even using "snail-mail" might be faster. (than waiting their ISP to get mail-servers working)
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Well, another ignored voicemail! I guess nobody is checking that, either. :D
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    anyone else notice that nearly all the episode cds are listed as out of stock over at amazon?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    It kinda suggests that Sonic Images isn't doing much anymore.

Perhaps a better idea would be to email jms.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I hope that doesnt mean they dont exist anymore :(

Worf
    Biggles, I'll try and get round to sending an email to JMS today, see if he can clarify things.
    Ok have fired off an email to JMS asking for his help/comment... will let you guys know as soon as I get a reply.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rogue Trader [/i]
    [B]anyone else notice that nearly all the episode cds are listed as out of stock over at amazon? [/B][/QUOTE]

They've been like that for ages, though, haven't they? And I know Sonic Images can't be totally out of stock, because I've bought all the episode CDs over the last few months.

Good luck on hearing back from JMS, anyway. If there is some big backstory, it'd be nice if they could at least say "we're working on it, please be patient".
  • Mr. FuryMr. Fury Earthforce Officer
    You guys are commendable. Absolutely amazing patience. :)
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Fury [/i]
    [B]Absolutely amazing patience. :) [/B][/QUOTE]
    It's not just patience.
    It's as much because of our respect for CF.
  • RickRick Sector 14 Studios
    No word yet.

I'll take the "alternate route", and let you know.

It may take a while, though.

-R.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Hey, we've waited this long... :)
    Thanks Rick! :)

Well I haven't heard anything back from Sonic Images and nothing from Steve Grimm either about helping us. And I've heard zip from JMS... if he's working on this new project he's probably up to his eyes... and if its B5 related there's a chance that Franke is involved... its a possibility. If Franke is involved he may not have the time to comment, or may not want to comment on anything until we have an official announcement.

Not long until the end of the month now anyway...
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I got patience, a truck load of it...it's just that I never use it, so give me those songs, now. J/K ;)
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Mon [/i]
    [B]I got patience, a truck load of it...it's just that I never use it, so give me those songs, now. J/K ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
    What for are you storing it?:D
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    umm, probably when they announce that civilians can buy ticket's to the moon, so I'll probably need patience to save money for it.
    I think we all have "Patience" as our middle names by now ;)
  • heh, after waiting a number of years for ITF, then fighting a number of years to get it back, I think we can wait a few months for some music. :D
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    [B]I think we all have "Patience" as our middle names by now ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Rubber P. Eagle... yeah... :)
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by A2597 [/i]
    [B]heh, after waiting a number of years for ITF, then fighting a number of years to get it back, I think we can wait a few months for some music. :D [/B][/QUOTE]
    Hey, you forgot to mention waiting for DVDs.
    Its been like waiting for the cows to come home, escept these cows are quite Vorlon like and are Green ;)
  • Hmmm...

green...I like green. :D
  • cornholio1980cornholio1980 Earthforce Officer
    Just a thought: When we're already begging him to release the CombatSim-Music, what about a release of his music for the Special Edition of "The Gathering"? Especially the music when Sinclair talked about the Battle of the Line was a masterpiece...

FAITH MANAGES
    cornholio1980
    Actually I did wonder about the music for the special edition aswell... and while we're at it might as well add the music from the No Surrender No Retreat Suite off the Season 4 dvd, would love to have that on cd!
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Yeah, well, that's simple enough to ri--right! We need to have them release that music!
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    But it [i]is![/i] I'm listening to it right now on iTunes! All one has to do on a Mac is— ack!
    You've got it in iTunes???? Damn I've been trying that... can you drop me an email at [email]niallj@totalise.co.uk[/email] ... pretty please??? :D Had a quick listen to it over breakfast actually, nothing like starting the day to a bit of dramatic Chris Franke! ;)
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [B]Actually I did wonder about the music for the special edition aswell... and while we're at it might as well add the music from the No Surrender No Retreat Suite off the Season 4 dvd, would love to have that on cd! [/B][/QUOTE]
    Well, now I would be really satisfied even if we could get permission to share these ITF tracks.

Isn't there still any reply from CF?