Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

What are you playing right now?

Comments

• JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    Talk about Nostalgia FF3 ftw!
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I have Doom running on my phone :)

Worf
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I'm playing EKFs. Truly exciting.
  • Just finished the campaign from NWN 1. Yeah I know, 8 years later.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Got a new laptop with graphic booster... Siemens SA 3650.. and playing Dawn of War 2 now.

Got to say.. I prefer this one from the previous ones. Only played the first 5 missions so far, and has been a breeze. Sure, its against the orcs.. but its more fun when you cant build huge armies that sweep accross the maps.. and using the surroundings to defend works pretty well too.

So far, I have mostly used the scouts to go and blow up buildings with enemies, then run them behind my troops.. Leave the normal space marines throwing grenades from behind some safety at incoming troops if theres many of them.. Then supressing fire, and let my devastator troops finish them off. Sometimes I send my force commander there to wreak some havoc with his chainsaw sword.. Love that thing. Its beautifull.

And yea.. this damn machine works!

New updates let me use the graphics booster on laptop screen, but why would I when I got a 23 inch monitor to play from? :)

In few weeks my gf gonna visit here.. so maybe will play some silent hill 2 then. Dunno. Going to celebrate my birthday a bit late, and going to get wasted like hell.. Maybe. 26 shots. So I might get drunk or might not. Will see.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I almost also bought that laptop, but got another one instead. Quite cool that they've updated it so that it can be played with the booster on the laptop screen as that was one of the biggest drawbacks imo.

Atm I'm trying to find something to play as some silly person I play multiplayer games with got exams and can't play Civi, Supcom or Titan Quest.
    What game should I get next?

I would like something that could take the new pc to its full use.. Looks nice and is good in all aspects.

So.. adventure or strategy games mostly. RPGs are fine as well, but leave shooters for the last. (except space ones!)

Otherwise will start playing some of my older ones.. Like The Bioware ancient china rpg.
    Though not the most advanced of games, I recommend Hearts of Iron 3 when it comes out.

WWII RTS with turnbased aspects.

This time the multiplayer function may actually work!
    Sounds and looks good.

Can play on any nation.. Finland fuck yea! :D

Otherwise would've played as germans. I always pick germans over russians or allies on WWII games.. Mostly cuz russians..well, you know russians.

And the allies were just a bunch of fuckin' sissies who would've sold Finland to soviets if it werent for the little help we got from Germany.. which wasnt much mind you.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Supreme Commander is still one of the best when it comes to taxing your computer. Fallout 3 will also do a good job, as will Oblivion with the various 3rd party upgrade packs (like the high res textures).
    Supreme Commander is still the best when it comes to RTS game. :p
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    Supreme Commander can take hours to finish one level.
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    lets see...

X3 Terran Conflict, and Left4Dead.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I'm playing "pack the suitcase with all the crap I dont need but will take anyway"

:D
    [QUOTE=PSI-KILLER;181109]Supreme Commander can take hours to finish one level.[/QUOTE]

Singleplayer it's true for as the map expands a few times every maps and you need to be ready for incoming stuff when it does. Multiplayer games take from 15mins to 45mins. Skrimishes I don't play anymore as computer dies so fast.
  • tried out left4dead this freeplay weekend and bought it an hour later, much fun :D

will be trying out warhammer online next weekend (10 day trial) to see how the waaaauugh really is.

(in related gaming news: you can grab the soundtrack to warhammer: dawn of war 2 for free [URL="http://media.steampowered.com/apps/15620/dow2_soundtrack.rar"]here[/URL] - me likey very much!)
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I tried Left 4 Dead this weekend too. I'll probably end up buying it before the discount is over.

Worf
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    A friend rented a game called Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad. It's incredibly stupid but actually pretty fun in the same way as games like Total Carnage. You play these hot Japanese chicks that kill tons of zombies and stuff with blood flying everywhere. Hell, I might just buy this game some day if I find it cheap.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I have picked up (read: downloaded) the chronicle of spellborn, but it does not run well on my system.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    started playing city of heroes again. its fun if you dont take it too seriously and have someone to talk to while playing.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I'll probably go back to playing CoH at some point in the summer, especially now they've released the mission creator
    [QUOTE=DarthCaligula;181300]A friend rented a game called Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad. It's incredibly stupid but actually pretty fun in the same way as games like Total Carnage. You play these hot Japanese chicks that kill tons of zombies and stuff with blood flying everywhere. Hell, I might just buy this game some day if I find it cheap.[/QUOTE]

They've also made two movies based on it. :)

Or based on whatever the games are based on...

Or they're based on the movies... dunno. Like 'em anyway. :P
    Still playing Romance of The Three Kingdoms and getting my ass handed to me., everytime.

They should make [URL="http://www.amazon.com/S-M-Hunter-Shiro-Shimomoto/dp/B001NVVH5M"]this[/URL] into a video game. :P
  • WarleaderWarleader Inmate: Babylon Project Mental Health Facility
    Babylon 5 into the fire: Llort counter attack
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Warleader!!!!

Awesome, I heard it was out.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Starring Ewan McGregor. :D
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    Well I bought a copy of that Onechanbara game since it was just so much fun. This game rules.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    I'm currently checking out a very simple, yet sweet game. It's called [I][URL="http://www.gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2009/05/fantastic_free_google_earth_game_sh.html"]Ships[/URL][/I] and uses the Google Earth browser plug-in and allows you to steer 3D ships on Google's world maps. Pretty neat.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    [url=http://www.popcap.com/games/pvz]plants vs zombies[/url]

Its fun little turret style game with some complimentary mini games.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    That game is absurdly entertaining.